I'm 14. 15 in may and its coming up for x mas but I have no money do you know were I can get a part time job in Hawick (in the Scottish borders)
i need a job!! Watch
- Thread Starter
Look around cafe shops and hand in CVs, most of the places needing jobs don't put up clear information that they need someone, plus showing your face and attitude is a really great factor on your part in their decision making process.
Every kitchen needs a *****. Apply everywhere to become a Kitchen porter.
* Washing dishes
* Cleaning up
* Help prep and learn to cook
* Like going to the gym, I have significant gains since becoming a KP 4 months ago. (0 stomach fat and showing abs, upper body strength is high.)
* Free food
* Free drinks
* Kitchens are full of jokes and good times
* Hot waitresses
* Weekends will be gone (working 15 hours a week)
* Hurt for first few weeks
* May be in a toxic kitchen
Message me for more help.