Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I know you can't spot reduce fat, in my case whether it's fat or breast tissue, but I can't stand my boobs, if they were a little smaller, it wouldn't make me look big at top. I've been working out at the gym and seeing changes in my stomach. I just wish they could go down a bit, stop this back ache, and horrible feeling when I see them in the mirror, I feel like my boobs would just look too weird and big to someone I like, I would feel uncomfortable to undress in front of them.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    You can lose fat from any common fat storing body parts including your boobs. Genetics determines which part of your body the fat melts off first. It seems in your case that your boob fat is the last to go hence you just need to keep working until it does eventually go.

Regarding them looking weird and big that is of course subjective. I imagine most guys, including myself, have very little problem with big boobs and a flat stomach.

(Original post by STLJA)
    You can lose fat from any common fat storing body parts including your boobs. Genetics determines which part of your body the fat melts off first. It seems in your case that your boob fat is the last to go hence you just need to keep working until it does eventually go.

Regarding them looking weird and big that is of course subjective. I imagine most guys, including myself, have very little problem with big boobs and a flat stomach.
    Hmm I guess thats true, they grew end of last year, because I started to put on weight and not care about what I ate. I guess it was the last place tbh, then my thighs 😅. I think I'm just very critical of my body tbh because they're big and not the perkiest but that's probably why.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Definitely yes you can

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.