Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Kenyan officials claim gay humans caused lions to be gay Watch

ReputationRep:
    A picture was taken of two male lions getting it on in a Kenya safari park. One of the Kenyan officials claimed that the lions must have seen some homosexual couple "behaving badly" in the park and decided to copy the humans, because obviously it's not something they would do naturally :rolleyes:

“These animals need counseling, because probably they have been influenced by gays who have gone to the national parks and behaved badly,” Ezekiel Mutua, the head of the Kenya Film Classification Board, told Nairobi News.

“I don’t know, they must have copied it somewhere or it is demonic,” Mutua added. “Because these animals do not watch movies.”
    These people are so ****ing backwards :lol:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8036016.html

ReputationRep:
    Does this mean if I dab in front of lions they'll start dabbing hoo boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markovchain17)
    Does this mean if I dab in front of lions they'll start dabbing hoo boy
    I don't know what dabbing is. Is that like what King Imprint does?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexanderHam)
    I don't know what dabbing is. Is that like what King Imprint does?
    https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.3200...0,070,f.u1.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh, hehe. If only a Lion could do that. This lion below seems to be trying but it's hard to get his paws in the right position

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b6/bc...672d1bf5ac.png

ReputationRep:
    A picture was taken of two male lions getting it on in a Kenya safari park. One of the Kenyan officials claimed that the lions must have seen some homosexual couple "behaving badly" in the park and decided to copy the humans, because obviously it's not something they would do naturally :rolleyes:

These people are so ****ing backwards :lol:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8036016.html
    Who do you expect me to think is right? Another TSR user, or the head of the Kenya Film Classification Board?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    Who do you expect me to think is right? Another TSR user, or the head of the Kenya Film Classification Board?
    The TSR user.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    What on earth are you babbling about? You agree with the Kenyan official that the lions must either be demonically possessed or learned this behaviour from gay humans?

ReputationRep:
    I'm tired of them putting people in the water, which turn the freakin lions gay

ReputationRep:
    What on earth are you babbling about? You agree with the Kenyan official that the lions must either be demonically possessed or learned this behaviour from gay humans?
    I am inclined to agree with the person who is more qualified

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaz254)
    The TSR user.
    Be serious for a moment.

ReputationRep:
    I am inclined to agree with the person who is more qualified
    Is the head of a Film Classification Board more qualified than the majority of psychologists, physicians, biologists, social workers, psychiatrists, zoologists, nurses etc who don't think homosexuality is unnatural or that lions could learn to be gay from tourists passing by?

ReputationRep:
    Almost as bad as them whoppers that think God causes earthquakes or flooding because he's irked at man-on-man anal sex.

ReputationRep:
    These people are nutters. Genuine nutters.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4562712

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Toy Gun)
    Is the head of a Film Classification Board more qualified than the majority of psychologists, physicians, biologists, social workers, psychiatrists, zoologists, nurses etc who don't think homosexuality is unnatural or that lions could learn to be gay from tourists passing by?
    But we're not talking about the head of just any film board.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    These people are nutters. Genuine nutters.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4562712
    Wtf did I just watch?

(Original post by gjd800)
      Wtf did I just watch?
      Proof of God.

ReputationRep:
      Kevin Spacey talk your way out of this one :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      I agree. Poor lions have been bewitched.
      #savelionsfromdagays

ReputationRep:
      Sounds like he's lion to me.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.