Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm sick and tired of life. I'm 17, still haven't got a part time job, i dont go out (except for long walks), i have no social life nor a girlfriend. I suffer with depression and anxiety and i've been feeling like this for months.

Idk really, i feel like im wasting my life or that im left behind // i look at my old friends and they're in strong relationships, have social lives, jobs and it seems like they're doing good - im completely the opposite.

Me and my brother who's 15 used to hang about a lot until a few weeks ago now that he's got a girlfriend and loneliness is creeping up on me // i have like 1 or 2 friends from college - but they happen to both be in relationships and we barely talk outside college.

I legit just go on dating apps - but i get no replies or messages..

Im confident in my appearence but im just a miserable tw*t and i cant escape from my thoughts. I really try but i cant.

I had a heart op in 2015 and everything has went downhill since then..i feel like 47 nevermind 17..

I dont drink or smoke and i never will due to the fact that im on warfarin (yay..) and i dont give in to peer pressure. Thats me

I've had thoughts of 'ending it' lately and i really dont know..

Can anyone help me

ReputationRep:
    please go and get help from your GP

you're 17 your life is not running away from you

you're just in one stage of your life and you will move through this to the next one.

it feels like this is what your life will be like forever. but it won't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xdmccann)
    I'm sick and tired of life. I'm 17, still haven't got a part time job, i dont go out (except for long walks), i have no social life nor a girlfriend. I suffer with depression and anxiety and i've been feeling like this for months.

Idk really, i feel like im wasting my life or that im left behind // i look at my old friends and they're in strong relationships, have social lives, jobs and it seems like they're doing good - im completely the opposite.

Me and my brother who's 15 used to hang about a lot until a few weeks ago now that he's got a girlfriend and loneliness is creeping up on me // i have like 1 or 2 friends from college - but they happen to both be in relationships and we barely talk outside college.

I legit just go on dating apps - but i get no replies or messages..

Im confident in my appearence but im just a miserable tw*t and i cant escape from my thoughts. I really try but i cant.

I had a heart op in 2015 and everything has went downhill since then..i feel like 47 nevermind 17..

I dont drink or smoke and i never will due to the fact that im on warfarin (yay..) and i dont give in to peer pressure. Thats me

I've had thoughts of 'ending it' lately and i really dont know..

Can anyone help me
    First the idea of 'ending it' should never be an option, you are 17 and things may change for you. You should also go talk to your parents about how you are feeling they may help you get through it. Also you should focus on something you enjoy to have something to focus on. You can also try playing some computer games like league of legends or dota, you can make some online friends to chat to and can just pass the time.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.