Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Okay so there's a girl at uni and I'm seeing quite a lot of her recently, but I can't work out if she just wants to be friends or something else.

I bumped into her on a night out, and I stuck with her group once mine went home. She kept holding my hand and hugging me, but I thought nothing of it as she was drunk. We went back to hers (we're in the same hall) and I sat in the kitchen with her and her flatmate for a bit. Her friend went to bed and we talked for almost two hours, then I went to bed.

She messages me in the morning asking how hungover I was, and we ended up talking throughout the day. She then invites me to go out to lunch with her and a couple friends, and I did. We got back and I chilled in her room for a bit, but her flatmate was also there.

We end up talking (messaging) the next day too, and she said I could join her and her flatmate for a movie night at hers.

Once again, we're texting the next day and she says to come meet her and her flatmate in town for dinner. We did that and that evening I went home from uni for a few days. We've been talking pretty much all the time I've been home. Her and her flatmate have asked me to share a house next year, too. But if she liked me, surely sharing a house would just make it awkward? I'm seeing her in a couple days so I'll see how that goes, but I have no idea what to make of it all.

She's either really into you or you've been friend-zoned.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.