Turn on thread page Beta

Jacket potatoes watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    thye are gorgeous. beans and cheese all mushed in with a jacket spud is the best. the nicest ones are usually from the street vendors in big city centres...piping hot and they pile the gooeyness on. mmmm
    mmmm gooeyness lol I'll be having one of those for dinner tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    thye are gorgeous. beans and cheese all mushed in with a jacket spud is the best. the nicest ones are usually from the street vendors in big city centres...piping hot and they pile the gooeyness on. mmmm
    Stop! you are making my mouth water!! Im not going to be eating until 9 pm as Im going out for a meal tonight...
    *note to self: stop thinking about jacket potatoes with cheese n beans*

ReputationRep:
    I have a jacket potatah with beans cheese and salad everyday for dinner at college. Which is nice.

ReputationRep:
    my fav fillings has to be tuna mayo with plenty of melted cheese on top mmmmm...

and lots of side salad of course!

ReputationRep:
    Well, we never eat jacket potatoes in China. We prefer to pealing off the "jacket" and cutting them into little pieces, or evening into very thin strips, stir-frying with peppers and vinegar, which is very easy to make and tastes sooooooo good!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    Question to our foreign buddies: Do you have jacket potatoes in your country?
    well i can tell u we don't have them in Kenya.....but since i had lived in london for a few years....we eat em all the time.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.