Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So about a year or so ago, I (a male) bought a thong(men's) to try it out to feel what women feel when they wear them. The women i know that wear them think they're uncomfortable. I found it to be somewhat okay. I recently bought a new thong and i actually like how it feels. It feels like I'm going commando but I'm not. It gives me great support and i feel sexy(sexier). The question is does wearing a mens thong categorize me as homosexual even though I'm not homosexual? Another question is how do I tell my friends that I wear a thong from time to time?

ReputationRep:
    Do you need to tell your friends? They are not going to see you in them are they?

ReputationRep:
    I mean I'm not going to be walking around in them but they might see them if i bend over or if my pants start to fall down a bit

ReputationRep:
    Saw this thread then immediately thought about this sexy boi

idk man, do what you want. If it makes you feel happy, then don't let anyone stop you c:

ReputationRep:
    I wear thongs to only ones made for men and I allso find them comfortable and have and some of the girls hwo share a house with me has seen me wearing them and both of them said they look hot on me

ReputationRep:
    orderofthelotus

ReputationRep:
    Whats wrong with wearing some thongs? Crikey I wear thongs down to the beach everyday...
    Name:  ea78932ee60ca8bd98f6c204b426764f.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  50.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    why have you done this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orderofthelotus)
    why have you done this
    You remind me of a man in a thong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Volibear)
    You remind me of a man in a thong.
    go away

ReputationRep:
    go away
    Careful or I'll report you.

ReputationRep:
    it certainly has gay connotations because it makes you think of gay men in a club/on a beach and they tend to be wearing thongs. if you do enjoy wearing them then just do so but don't tell people about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Volibear)
    Careful or I'll report you.
    give it your best shot pal

ReputationRep:
    give it your best shot pal
    Rogue

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    It does not mean you are gay. A lot of men wear thongs and are either straight or Bi. They are, depending on the style as comfortable or more comfortable than regular briefs. No more y-fronts for me. As to your friends, either they are your friends or not. Maybe they should try them on before they decide. Another idea for me is trying on the backless pouch underwear. Break the mold and try something new. You might like it as much as I do.

ReputationRep:
    Men look better in boxers. Just my opinion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K1tten)
    Men look better in boxers. Just my opinion
    I can appreciate your opinion. A lot of my family wear boxers. Years ago many in this misinformed world believed boxers were necessary because of the heat some say is higher in briefs and thongs, thereby lowering the sperm ccount. This has since been proven to be an insignificant difference. The real reason in the U.S. is caused by Americans inability to be aware of the sexuality of all persons, male as well as female. Look at all the ads on T.V. for example, you see women in bathing suits that are almost not there. On the other hand the Men have Bermuda Shorts for bathing suits, all with the expressed purpose to hide the indication of maleness that we would all be in trouble if his bulge was not real. In Europe males in general and all of society are not afraid to show men's maleness. Men al- most exusively wear brief to bikini style suits and guess what, nobody stairs. And of course sex ed in America in the family is basically non existant. Then we go on to the fact more than 65% of U.S. boys are circumsized as opposed to only 25-35% in Europeans. I cannot apologize for this extended reply as I think facts such as these are long overdue. I personally think there is nothing at all wrong looking at the male form. We certainly don't mind looking at wo-men with a nice shape or the women of this world when we see someone with great hair or good looks. I am by the way very much a hetero person who choses not to stick his head in the sand as has been the case for too long in America. I have never worn boxers as I find briefs and bikini style underwear and bathing suits far more comfortable that excuse the expression swinging in the breeze in boxers. Comments such as above are very much welcome as I value highhly the opinions of others no matter there persuasion, male as well as female.A further thought regarding
    the male shape. You don't see women hiding the shape of their breasts and thank goodness as a male that would truly be a Shame.

ReputationRep:
    Not a fan sozzz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yogurtgirl)
    Not a fan sozzz
    yogurt, what does your comment mean. A fan of what? What is sozzz? A lot of thought went into that comment.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Smuggling budgies is haram.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.