Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I went out last night with one of my housemates and a lot of his friends. We had pre-drinks at one of his friends houses so his housemates were there. One of these housemates used to be in a relationship with the friend of my housemate but things are sort of complicated with them now. Anyway the girl was talking to me a bit and flirting at the house then when we got to the club we didn't see each other for a couple of hours but when she did see me she was sharing her drink with me, she put her arm around me, started introducing me to people and started dancing with me, Anyway she started dancing really close and I was tempted to go for it and get with her since she clearly seemed interested but I decided to leave her and go back with me friends since I didn't really know what was going on with her and my housemates friend.

Did I do the right thing or should I have just gone for it?

ReputationRep:
    You did do the right thing, it’s better to stay out of other peoples messes. Good for you for making the conscientious decision!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by del1rious)
    You did do the right thing, it’s better to stay out of other peoples messes. Good for you for making the conscientious decision!
    Thnks, sometimes i wish I'd just put myself first for a change since she was really attractive and seemed quite into me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucas9696)
    Thnks, sometimes i wish I'd just put myself first for a change since she was really attractive and seemed quite into me
    You saved yourself a lot of headache, Dw you can clearly pull, just another fish in the sea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casisalive)
    You saved yourself a lot of headache, Dw you can clearly pull, just another fish in the sea.
    Yeah the thing is, I don't normally pull on a night out because I end up missing all the signals and everything so I've only ever got with one person on a night out so it was really tempting last night

ReputationRep:
    Honestly if you wanted to you should've gone for it.

The connection sounds very tenuous, a housemates friend? I mean it is difficult to find people you fancy and get the chance. I say don't worry too much.

If she was the ex of your friend, then I'd be like might be worth avoiding it. Else just live your life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FranticMind)
    Honestly if you wanted to you should've gone for it.

The connection sounds very tenuous, a housemates friend? I mean it is difficult to find people you fancy and get the chance. I say don't worry too much.

If she was the ex of your friend, then I'd be like might be worth avoiding it. Else just live your life.
    Yeah but I've met the guy a few times so I guess he's my friend aswell now since I spent most of the night talking to him and he makes sure I'm included in everything that was happening since I didn't know many people so he was making sure that I was enjoying myself

ReputationRep:
    Any other opinions?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.