Turn on thread page Beta

I ordered sex toys online and scared my colleague finds out watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    I ordered sex toys online and put my office address as delivery address because i spend most of the working days in office and there really is no one at home to pick up. I have been doing that for a while. I didnt think too much when i check out.

However now i am genuinely worried this time because i am not sure how will the package look like. If it states clearly the content of the package on the label then i am done for. As the package will be received by HR first..they will know what is it ....

Do online shops usually label their package with its content?
    If something happens just say that it was a friend that thought it would be a funny prank on you.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Juno)
    They try to be discreet, but they use the same details each time. LoveHoney always use "LH Trading" as the return address, so even though that's more discreet than LoveHoney, if people know what it is then it's obvious. It won't say what it is, and they sell a wide range of things so it could just be a lot of condoms/underwear/board game etc.
    They don't actually put "LH Trading" on the return address anymore.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    You're most likely fine as websites like this tend to use discreet packaging, but on the off chance that it's very clear what's been sent to you, claim you've been pranked

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.