The Student Room Group

I ordered sex toys online and scared my colleague finds out

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HucktheForde
I ordered sex toys online and put my office address as delivery address because i spend most of the working days in office and there really is no one at home to pick up. I have been doing that for a while. I didnt think too much when i check out.

However now i am genuinely worried this time because i am not sure how will the package look like. If it states clearly the content of the package on the label then i am done for. As the package will be received by HR first..they will know what is it ....

Do online shops usually label their package with its content?

If something happens just say that it was a friend that thought it would be a funny prank on you.
Reply 21
Original post by Juno
They try to be discreet, but they use the same details each time. LoveHoney always use "LH Trading" as the return address, so even though that's more discreet than LoveHoney, if people know what it is then it's obvious. It won't say what it is, and they sell a wide range of things so it could just be a lot of condoms/underwear/board game etc.

They don't actually put "LH Trading" on the return address anymore.
You're most likely fine as websites like this tend to use discreet packaging, but on the off chance that it's very clear what's been sent to you, claim you've been pranked :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest