What unis would accept CCD (My predictions)

Watch
hElPmEpLz6969
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I am close to sending my UCAS application I just need to fill out my education section and I am waiting to get my GCSE certificate because I forgot what exam boards I did as I was in another school. I am an international student from Dubai with CCD predictions.
Do you know someone who has ever had these predictions and where did they go ? I have read here universities like York St Johns and Leeds Beckett have given unconditional offers to people, and for example York St Johns accepts people with 2 A Level passes as it says on website so I was wondering could CCD get me an unconditional from York St Johns or similar ''low rated'' university ? I could probably get CCC predictions realistically but I asked the teacher who gave me a D and they don't really want to change it but I am trying for them to.

Thanks guys
Nyimane
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Tell the truth, I think you're one of the realest members of TSR. Not 4 A*s, just a real person.
hElPmEpLz6969
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nyimane)
Tell the truth, I think you're one of the realest members of TSR. Not 4 A*s, just a real person.
lol thanks im a dos student
ManaPigs
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just do a foundation year at a good university. You're international so they wouldnt mind, extra money for them.
hElPmEpLz6969
Rep:
?
(Original post by ManaPigs)
Just do a foundation year at a good university. You're international so they wouldnt mind, extra money for them.
Is it easy to get an unconditional offer doing a foundation year with my grades? I would prefer a 3 year course just financially but also I dont really want to be stuck in uni that long. If I could get an unconditional offer for one easily though I would
ManaPigs
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by BIG_MAN_MILES)
Is it easy to get an unconditional offer doing a foundation year with my grades? I would prefer a 3 year course just financially but also I dont really want to be stuck in uni that long. If I could get an unconditional offer for one easily though I would
If you already have the grades yes. If you dont already have CCD no.
hElPmEpLz6969
Rep:
?
(Original post by ManaPigs)
If you already have the grades yes. If you dont already have CCD no.
ah no these are my predicted grades i dont have them yet. i would like to know what people get predicted to get undoncitional from york st johns and similar unis like leeds beckett
AnIndividual
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Why don't you make a list of unis that may accept those grades, phone them up and get an answer from them about your chances.
ManaPigs
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by BIG_MAN_MILES)
ah no these are my predicted grades i dont have them yet. i would like to know what people get predicted to get undoncitional from york st johns and similar unis like leeds beckett
An unconditional is when you've already got the grades not 'we really want you so we will take you no matter what you get'.
hElPmEpLz6969
Rep:
?
(Original post by AnIndividual)
Why don't you make a list of unis that may accept those grades, phone them up and get an answer from them about your chances.
Yeah I have already send an email to York St Johns today waiting for a response, calling isnt an option since im in dubai
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (20)
14.39%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.76%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.04%
I need help with my personal statement (56)
40.29%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (35)
25.18%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.16%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
7.19%

Watched Threads