Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am a European student interested in spending a term in a university in China as part of my current university program. I was advised by my uni to call Student Finance and apply for a Student Travel Grant. So today I called them and after they check my records, they told me that Student Travel Grant is only for UK students. Is that correct? I checked their web site and I cannot find a place where this is stated. In the eligibility section, they only ask you to have your permanent address in the UK, which is my case.

    Can anyone help me to clarify this? has any EU student apply for this grant?
    thank you guys in advanced.
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.