The Student Room Group

No reply from student finance england

Today I sent my declaration form off for the 3rd time waiting to get paid and my university are now threatening to block my account due to student finance not being paid in under 3 weeks. If i resent the form today how long will it take for it to be sent to my university?
Original post by emilybrady96
Today I sent my declaration form off for the 3rd time waiting to get paid and my university are now threatening to block my account due to student finance not being paid in under 3 weeks. If i resent the form today how long will it take for it to be sent to my university?

Hi emilybrady96,

Declaration forms are currently taking 5 working days to process. Once processed your university would be able to confirm your registration/attendance.

Regards,

Stuart
After the declaration processes, how long will it take for my university to recieve the tuition fee?

Original post by Stuart SFE
Hi emilybrady96,

Declaration forms are currently taking 5 working days to process. Once processed your university would be able to confirm your registration/attendance.

Regards,

Stuart
Original post by emilybrady96
After the declaration processes, how long will it take for my university to recieve the tuition fee?

Hi emilybrady96,

Once they can see you have the approved funding and the confirm your attendance for the term we will send the payment to them on the next available Wednesday.

Regards,

Stuart

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending