Do just ever feel a deep sadness Watch

Sholainabox
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I have a lot going on but when I relax too much and let my mind wonder I just fall into the hole. So i have to think about other things to help
Kevin De Bruyne
  • Very Important Poster
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Sholainabox)
I have a lot going on but when I relax too much and let my mind wonder I just fall into the hole. So i have to think about other things to help
Same, I just keep busy. It's when you're reallly idle and you have a bad day that these thoughts come, so keep busy, and if possible, resolve the things that you can resolve, or work towards it.

Episodes of Mock The Week on YouTube help me
Anonymous #1
Report 11 months ago
Yeah me too I just have to ignore it really, just make sure I’m always doing something as simple as watching something
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
gwrren
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Sholainabox)
You're not alone in this feeling, however if you get it a lot then you should definitely reach out to someone! Talk to a friend, family member or teacher. If you don't want to talk to anyone you know, you can go onto a website like mind where you can text someone to talk to. While it's relatively normal to feel things like this, you have to look after yourself and always put yourself first. If there's a reason for this sadness, address it. If it's school stress, know that it's temporary and there's always light at the end of the tunnel. Stay positive and seek help from people around you because your mental health is so so important
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (546)
91.15%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (53)
8.85%

Watched Threads