If more black women looked like the women ITT Watch

ReputationRep:
    there would be no reason to NOT be attracted to them:

ReputationRep:
    Point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laissez‒faire)
    Point?
    I'm saying there's always been a stereotype about darker skin being less attractive or at least certain media has always pushed that notion but that's only because many black (and white) american women are fat and don't maintain themselves.
    I've always appreciated the beauty in darker skin tones. I think all shades are equally appealing. I'm just saying, if more black women in the u.s. looked like the ones above, there would be no reason for anyone to underrate them.

ReputationRep:
    but in the real world not everyone can look like a super model...and some people just aren't attracted to certain skin tones as much as others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Froppy)
    but in the real world not everyone can look like a super model...and some people just aren't attracted to certain skin tones as much as others.
    Eh, true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hvydna)
    I'm saying there's always been a stereotype about darker skin being less attractive or at least certain media has always pushed that notion but that's only because many black (and white) american women are fat and don't maintain themselves.
    I've always appreciated the beauty in darker skin tones. I think all shades are equally appealing. I'm just saying, if more black women in the u.s. looked like the ones above, there would be no reason for anyone to underrate them.
    Post girls who actually fit your point then, you're posting black girls with Caucasoid features lol. Race isn't just skin colour.

ReputationRep:
    Post girls who actually fit your point then, you're posting black girls with Caucasoid features lol. Race isn't just skin colour.

Hell yes.

ReputationRep:
    there would be no reason to NOT be attracted to them:

it's something I've noticed about race and dating, if an individual is around the 8/10 mark or higher ...he or she is often able to break out of their usual niche and appeal to other desirable members of the opposite sex [different race] who under normal circumstances wouldn't be that interested of someone of that particular race.

ReputationRep:

lol race isn't just facial features as well. Many full africans and even mongoloids have straight, defined, sharp nose bridges and medium-sized lips.

ReputationRep:
    lol race isn't just facial features as well. Many full africans and even mongoloids have straight, defined, sharp nose bridges and medium-sized lips.
    I didn't say it was, but it is much more facial features than skin colour. "many" have it but majority don't, you posting non typical African girls shows your caucasian bias.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't say it was, but it is much more facial features than skin colour. "many" have it but majority don't, you posting non typical African girls shows your caucasian bias.
    Really? Because I searched 'beautiful black women' on google and this is what google came up with. So maybe google is "biased" as you claim and not me. All of these women are fully black and that's all that matters. They're not mixed race. Also, indians and middle easterners/north africans fall into the caucasoid category as well. Not only europeans have straight nose bridges and smaller lips. I'm not implying in any way that flatter noses and bigger lips aren't attractive nor was that my intention by posting these pictures.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.