kleach12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, I am in the process of choosing universities courses. I want to do business management degree. I've noticed that Birmingham for example call the degree BSc Business management and Bristol call it BSc Management 9UCAS codes both being N200). Is there a difference in the course entirely or do Bristol just shorten the name. I have looked into the modules and a lot of them say the same stuff. Thanks
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by kleach12)
Hi, I am in the process of choosing universities courses. I want to do business management degree. I've noticed that Birmingham for example call the degree BSc Business management and Bristol call it BSc Management 9UCAS codes both being N200). Is there a difference in the course entirely or do Bristol just shorten the name. I have looked into the modules and a lot of them say the same stuff. Thanks
Different unis may call the same degree or very similar degrees different things so focus on the content and now the names.
kleach12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by alleycat393)
Different unis may call the same degree or very similar degrees different things so focus on the content and now the names.
So you think with business management in mind, It would be fine to go to Bristol and study Management?
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
So you think with business management in mind, It would be fine to go to Bristol and study Management?
You said you've done the research and the content is very similar so yes.
NowAndThen
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No difference. Probably just a philosophical difference, as Management can be said to include management of the non-business kind, whilst Business Management may not. In real life, it doesn't matter at all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (56)
17.39%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.26%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (120)
37.27%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.66%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.42%

Watched Threads