Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is the Texas gunman not labelled as a terrorist? Watch

ReputationRep:
    "He's not part of a terrorist organisation" many of you would say. But if he was a Muslim person, he'd be labelled straight up "terrorist." So someone please enlighten me and give me reasons why this deluded sick man is not labelled a terrorist.

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't exist. Pure CIA/globalist hate propaganda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stasi UK)
    He doesn't exist. Pure CIA/globalist hate propaganda.
    And the victims? Hate propaganda too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss_ambitious)
    And the victims? Hate propaganda too?
    The shadow government/deep state regularly use crisis actors. Virtually all printed media is owned by CIA/Rothchild banks. Its a performance essentially.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    Only brown people are terrorists, white people can never be terrorists e.g KKK is not a terrorist organisation in the US, they organise coffee mornings and sponsor politicians.
    LOL. Sometimes idk whether TSR users are being serious or not. Please elaborate is this comment serious?

ReputationRep:
    The shadow government/deep state regularly use crisis actors. Virtually all printed media is owned by CIA/Rothchild banks. Its a performance essentially.
    I always found it cute you lot blame Rothschild in particular, despite them being a very small fish in the grand scheme these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    I always found it cute you lot blame Rothschild in particular, despite them being a very small fish in the grand scheme these days.
    Suffice to say secret societies in general (Jesuits, Fabians, Common Purpose, Demos...) manipulate news media
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    "He's not part of a terrorist organisation" many of you would say. But if he was a Muslim person, he'd be labelled straight up "terrorist." So someone please enlighten me and give me reasons why this deluded sick man is not labelled a terrorist.
    Dylann Roofs crime was labelled as domestic terrorism / hate crime so this one should be too.

Terrorism is a bit of a grey area because generally for something to be considered terrorism it needs to have been done using a motive of political or ideological agenda.

Shooting people because you hate them would be classified as a hate crime.

Shooting people because you want the Church to change their agenda would be terrorism.

Personally I think the word terrorism should be adjusted to include acts designed to inflict terror (extreme fear) into a group of people or society in general.

ReputationRep:
    Suffice to say secret societies in general (Jesuits, Fabians, Common Purpose, Demos...) manipulate news media
    And pray tell what evidence you have of this ground breaking conspiracy theory?

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps it's because he doesnt follow the myths and fables written many centuries ago by learned scholars when many believed the earth was flat and not round ....
    There still is blind faith in some quarters however ....

(Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    Because he didn't shout "Allahu Akbar" before shooting people.
    Correct .....top answer too !!

ReputationRep:
    Learn the meaning of Terrorist and stop whining. Terrorist does not mean "bad man". It means something quite specific. Maybe if it meant what you wish it meant he would be labelled as such, but it doesn't. Granted we don't know his full identity or motivations, but unless his motivations were political, he is not a terrorist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Oh don't waste your breath.

Just get the tin foil out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    https://www.*****ute.com/profile/2CHJzgCK5WS3/
    https://www.*****ute.com/channel/tru...onely-warrior/
    https://www.*****ute.com/channel/corbettreport/
    https://www.*****ute.com/channel/108morris108/
    https://www.*****ute.com/channel/ham...y-your-dragon/

Dunno if those might clear a few things up?

Simply because it wasn't done for political reasons. For example, neo-nazi's are a white terrorist hate group because their actions are based on political views. It has not yet been confirmed what the motive was so he can not be called a terrorist.

Muslim attacks are called terrorist attacks because, most of the time, they are done on behalf of terrorist organisations and groups like IS are very quick to confirm that the attack was on behalf of them. Along side this, shouting "praise God" before killing people sort of associates it with politics and terrorist organisations.

Tldr: terrorism is done for political reasons. Many Muslim attacks are done for political reasons, that's why they're called terrorist attacks. White people's motives are more personal, including (a lot other he time) ex girlfriends etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Oh don't waste your breath.

Just get the tin foil out.
    Colour me curious to their 'interesting' view point :P
    Nope, they're dead links for a start and i was also referring to hard evidence as opposed to blogs and such...

ReputationRep:
    Google the definition of terrorism. He may end up being a terrorist, but not yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Colour me curious to their 'interesting' view point :P

Nope, they're dead links for a start and i was also referring to hard evidence as opposed to blogs and such...
    Daryl Bradford Smith/Eustace Mullins have reams of stuff. Have a look at their YT

Plus there are more well known people like David Icke, Brian Gerrish, Ian Crane who have credible material.

I dunno if you're just a government shill though. But I recommend having a look at those^

ReputationRep:
    Daryl Bradford Smith/Eustace Mullins have reams of stuff. Have a look at their YT

Plus there are more well known people like David Icke, Brian Gerrish, Ian Crane who have credible material.

I dunno if you're just a government shill though. But I recommend having a look at those^
    I, strangely enough, have no love nor affiliation with the government.

David Icke, you mean the crack pot who thinks we're run by skin changing lizards?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    I, strangely enough, have no love nor affiliation with the government.

David Icke, you mean the crack pot who thinks we're run by skin changing lizards?
    Ickey does use some frankly very grandiose symbolism to illustrate political points of view. Nonetheless there is something very inhuman and 'reptilian' about the global elite. Its just an elaborate way of saying that these people have no empathy and essentially see people as being like lab rats. I think reptile is quite a good way of descibing psychopaths like Bill Gates, Prince Phillip and Henry Kissinger. We are in very much a spiritual war; the elite are inherently satanic rather than Christian.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.