Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Although I'm a really hard worker and i try hard, i have lost all of my interests in school and subjects. It really sucks. I'm going to do a levels at college next year but i really want to enjoy the experience, Although I'm just not enjoying anything anymore. Oh I'm so dull D: Am i the only one??

ReputationRep:
    You've not started A levels and you're already demotivated? Jeeeez. Gl with A levels. You'll hate it even more.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

nope, i hear you.

You just have to keep going and stay strong.

ReputationRep:
      Is it just your interest in school that you've lost? If it's more than just school then I might recommend talking to your gp or school counselor if you have one as it sounds like you're struggling a bit. If it is just school stuff then I'd say just make sure you're picking the right subjects for next year. Don't choose subjects that you like because your classes are fun and don't pick subjects because they are good subjects to have as honestly it doesn't matter that much. Make sure to choose subjects you enjoy and make sure to have a great summer this year and make sure that you do things that are actually fun with your time (a couple of parties aren't going to ruin your grades dw). If you need someone to talk to, just drop me a message

ReputationRep:
      Thank you so much! Yeah i struggled with this a few months ago and had a counsellor for it along with some other issues. I'm trying to find a balance between having fun and revision and homework but the school work always seems to take up all my time!

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.