8Hollee
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Although I'm a really hard worker and i try hard, i have lost all of my interests in school and subjects. It really sucks. I'm going to do a levels at college next year but i really want to enjoy the experience, Although I'm just not enjoying anything anymore. Oh I'm so dull D: Am i the only one??
Nuttyy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Chill Zaman, it'll be ayt
Blackstarr
Badges: 20
Report 2 years ago
nope, i hear you.

You just have to keep going and stay strong.
MonstrousColonel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Is it just your interest in school that you've lost? If it's more than just school then I might recommend talking to your gp or school counselor if you have one as it sounds like you're struggling a bit. If it is just school stuff then I'd say just make sure you're picking the right subjects for next year. Don't choose subjects that you like because your classes are fun and don't pick subjects because they are good subjects to have as honestly it doesn't matter that much. Make sure to choose subjects you enjoy and make sure to have a great summer this year and make sure that you do things that are actually fun with your time (a couple of parties aren't going to ruin your grades dw). If you need someone to talk to, just drop me a message
8Hollee
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thank you so much! Yeah i struggled with this a few months ago and had a counsellor for it along with some other issues. I'm trying to find a balance between having fun and revision and homework but the school work always seems to take up all my time!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (153)
14.56%
I'm not sure (46)
4.38%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (312)
29.69%
I have already dropped out (27)
2.57%
I'm not a current university student (513)
48.81%

Watched Threads