Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I joined Falmouth Uni in September this year however after 10 days, I left the uni and joined Gloucester uni instead. Student finance are aware that I have withdrawn from Falmouth and I have sent a change of circumstances form to them. I’m also living at home now, howver the maintenance loan that I was given to live in halls, some was taken off me due to the uni accommodation. I’m not sure whether Student finance are aware that I am attending Gloucester uni and I am unsure as to what is going to happen about my maintenance loan as I no longer have the full amount that was originally given.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollie.gardner)
    I joined Falmouth Uni in September this year however after 10 days, I left the uni and joined Gloucester uni instead. Student finance are aware that I have withdrawn from Falmouth and I have sent a change of circumstances form to them. I’m also living at home now, howver the maintenance loan that I was given to live in halls, some was taken off me due to the uni accommodation. I’m not sure whether Student finance are aware that I am attending Gloucester uni and I am unsure as to what is going to happen about my maintenance loan as I no longer have the full amount that was originally given.
    Hi Hollie,

You have advised that you had withdrawn from Falmouth university and that you are now attending Gloucester university, can you advise if on the change of circumstance form that you have sent to Student Finance if you had confirmed that you had transferred university or withdrawn ?.
    If you are now at the new university, your university will be asked to send Student Finance England confirmation that you have transferred your studies to another university or college; this will be in the form of a transfer notice from your new college or university.

Thanks

Louise

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.