Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who do you believe was at fault ie the German voters, Goebbels, Hindenburg etc and why
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiepearce0)
    Who do you believe was at fault ie the German voters, Goebbels, Hindenburg etc and why
    What do YOU think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiepearce0)
    What do YOU think?

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be sarcastic but I'd say it's Henry Tandey who didn't pull the trigger on him during the First World War

ReputationRep:
    the 2 people that put him in power forgot their names but they thought that they could control him

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=sophiepearce0;74449194]Who do you believe was at fault ie the German voters, Goebbels, Hindenburg etc and why [/QUOTE
    two people:
    bruing as he angered the poor and rich during the wall street crash - when he resigned he left a power vacuum
    von papen also is to blame as he persuaded hidenburg that he could control hitler and he therfore became deputy to hitler; von papen said he could control hitler like "a mouse in" my "pocket".

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 8, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.