Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an AC for HR soon?

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I have been invited to an Assessment Centre. I haven't been told when it is going to be though.Are you aware of when your Assessment Centre is going to take place?Does anyone know how many positions are available on the HR Graduate Scheme or what its average intake has been previously?

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone please advise me of the number they used to call you for the assessment centre?! They phoned me and left me a voicemail and I deleted the voicemail by accident :-(
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BombayBicycleClub)
    Can anyone please advise me of the number they used to call you for the assessment centre?! They phoned me and left me a voicemail and I deleted the voicemail by accident :-(
    It showed up as no caller ID when they called for my AC so I think its a private number.

Best thing to do is email them and arrange another phonecall

ReputationRep:
    Yea same just that they left a voicemail like here is the number :-( thanks! Have you had your assessment centre yet? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BombayBicycleClub)
    Yea same just that they left a voicemail like here is the number :-( thanks! Have you had your assessment centre yet? X
    oh i see, no its next week, so nervous. You?

ReputationRep:
    Well I can't find them so probably not 😂 when is yours next which scheme??

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone's assessment go??

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have just been offered the Assesment Center via E-Mail- Do we just wait it out for the phone call?Do we know how many roles there are? And how many people for each Assessment Centre?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddyfenton)
    Yeah I have just been offered the Assesment Center via E-Mail- Do we just wait it out for the phone call?Do we know how many roles there are? And how many people for each Assessment Centre?
    I got my offer via phone call then an email after. I'm not sure how many roles there are.

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone who's had the assessment centre find it? I have one coming up and am really nervous! How are you all preparing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B-D)
    How did everyone who's had the assessment centre find it? I have one coming up and am really nervous! How are you all preparing?
    It was actually really fun your nerves will wipe away when you get there, promise! I’d just prepare knowledge on the company.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaylgard21)
    Congrats too! Im just finding out as much as I can about assessment centres and how to succeed in them haha! Fingers crossed! Have you been told when and where your AC is yet?
    Hey guys, I've been waiting for over 3 weeks now for a call about the assessment day! They're probably trying to fill spaces before releasing a date. Anyone else heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuregrad)
    Hey guys, I've been waiting for over 3 weeks now for a call about the assessment day! They're probably trying to fill spaces before releasing a date. Anyone else heard anything yet?
    I have still yet to hear from them. Wouldn't panic, probably filling the spaces.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got a assessment centre coming up in 3 weeks time??

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying for the tech consulting scheme?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be joining for an assessment centre on the 7th for Software. It was quick for me, as I had a skype interview, then an hour or 2 later got invited to the AC!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddyfenton)
    I have still yet to hear from them. Wouldn't panic, probably filling the spaces.
    Apparently it is not definite we’ll be invited, dependent on spaces? I’m still awaiting too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuregrad)
    Likewise. Emailed them & apparently it’s dependent on how many spaces there are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Travisty)
    I'll be joining for an assessment centre on the 7th for Software. It was quick for me, as I had a skype interview, then an hour or 2 later got invited to the AC!
    I had the Skype, they said they would get back in around a week. They said the tech consulting is still new so their not exactly sure what they're looking for and that :/ so confusing

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.