The Student Room Group

Please help. I think I may have been anally raped?

I was at the club the other night and for some reason I left by myself, leaving all my friends (something I don't usually do) After that is a complete blackout (I'm sure my drink was spiked) until I came round about half an hour later walking the street topless (This could have been because it was raining heavy and I was wearing a tight stretch top and I took it off before it was making me so much colder gripped to my skin) miles away in a place I have never seen before (I was so confused I couldn't even find my bearings). I managed to get home from the club 3 hours later even though the club was 4 minutes away from my apartment. My anus is not sore at all absolutely zero pain or bleeding but I do have a a few marks and scratches on my body (These can be put down to falling) Is it possible I was anally raped and not know it? like at all? Even if lube was used? I am a male who has never engaged in anal please help I'm going crazy or am I paranoid
Get checked out by the doctor (examination)
Get checked out by a Doctor (examination)
So your butt doesn't hurt at all and you aren't bleeding? I think it's unlikely you were raped. You probably just stumbled and fell over.
Original post by DrawTheLine
So your butt doesn't hurt at all and you aren't bleeding? I think it's unlikely you were raped. You probably just stumbled and fell over.

You think it would hurt me or I would be bleeding?
Original post by Need_advice489
You think it would hurt me or I would be bleeding?

Yeah. Anal sex is difficult and forceful sex with someone not co-operative so I'd have thought you'd at least be sore.
Reply 6
Original post by Need_advice489
I was at the club the other night and for some reason I left by myself, leaving all my friends (something I don't usually do) After that is a complete blackout (I'm sure my drink was spiked) until I came round about half an hour later walking the street topless (This could have been because it was raining heavy and I was wearing a tight stretch top and I took it off before it was making me so much colder gripped to my skin) miles away in a place I have never seen before (I was so confused I couldn't even find my bearings). I managed to get home from the club 3 hours later even though the club was 4 minutes away from my apartment. My anus is not sore at all absolutely zero pain or bleeding but I do have a a few marks and scratches on my body (These can be put down to falling) Is it possible I was anally raped and not know it? like at all? Even if lube was used? I am a male who has never engaged in anal please help I'm going crazy or am I paranoid

You would definitely be feeling it after. Unless it was a really really tiny penis and lots of lube. Having anal willingly often leaves people sore even being careful and using lots of lube. If you were forcefully taken, I doubt someone took the time to make sure you're comfortable.

Honestly, you most likely wandered off somewhere, possibly fell and passed out for a couple of hours. Which would explain the lost time and marks. And then got up and wandered back home.
Reply 7
hi just been through the same thing also

Quick Reply

Latest