Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will Palace get relegated? Watch

ReputationRep:
    As a Palace fan who is usually pessimistic, I may be biased but i still dont think we will get relegated. Heres my thoughts:

- So far this season we have already played 5 of the top teams in the league
    - We have been (apart from vs City, United) playing good football with Hodgson in charge not lacking any desire
    - When Pulis took over after ten games, we had 3 points in 10 and managed to stay up (and finish 10th!)
    - Sure, Hodgson did badly with England and Liverpool, but Palace is a different job.- with West Brom and Fulham he managed to take them from relegation to mid-table- even the Europa League final with Fulham
    - Palace's spending in recent years has been in the top 30 in the world I believe
    - In general our squad depth and quality is better than teams such as Brighton and Swansea
    - Zaha is alive!!

One major problem is that we dont actually have a striker at the moment-
    How do you think Palace will get on this season?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    No, they'll be fine.

There's very little difference between 7th and 20th. Swansea looked doomed but the other two places are anyones guess.

ReputationRep:
    They could do with a striker coming back fit as you can't always rely on Zaha to pulling the side out of trouble but Hodgson seems to have organised his team well so far. Fully expecting them to survive
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.