As a Palace fan who is usually pessimistic, I may be biased but i still dont think we will get relegated. Heres my thoughts:
- So far this season we have already played 5 of the top teams in the league
- We have been (apart from vs City, United) playing good football with Hodgson in charge not lacking any desire
- When Pulis took over after ten games, we had 3 points in 10 and managed to stay up (and finish 10th!)
- Sure, Hodgson did badly with England and Liverpool, but Palace is a different job.- with West Brom and Fulham he managed to take them from relegation to mid-table- even the Europa League final with Fulham
- Palace's spending in recent years has been in the top 30 in the world I believe
- In general our squad depth and quality is better than teams such as Brighton and Swansea
- Zaha is alive!!
One major problem is that we dont actually have a striker at the moment-
How do you think Palace will get on this season?
x Turn on thread page Beta
Will Palace get relegated? watch
- Thread Starter
- 06-11-2017 20:21
Offline19ReputationRep:TSR Support Team
- TSR Support Team
- 06-11-2017 21:01
No, they'll be fine.
There's very little difference between 7th and 20th. Swansea looked doomed but the other two places are anyones guess.
- 06-11-2017 21:05
They could do with a striker coming back fit as you can't always rely on Zaha to pulling the side out of trouble but Hodgson seems to have organised his team well so far. Fully expecting them to survive