Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A man films himself sexually assaulting an unconscious woman Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yet prosecution still say there isn't enough evidence to prosecute- how does that work?

ReputationRep:
    She may not have been unconscious and it may be some strange fetish arrangement? Other than that I don’t know!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by del1rious)
    She may not have been unconscious and it may be some strange fetish arrangement? Other than that I don’t know!
    So anyone can film themselves raping someone unconscious and just claim it was just pretend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ieopw)
    Yet prosecution still say there isn't enough evidence to prosecute- how does that work?

link?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    link?
    I am trying to post it without it going through mods first as it takes ages.

www. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41885897

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ieopw)
    So anyone can film themselves raping someone unconscious and just claim it was just pretend?
    I guess so, the same way that people claim the other person was “up for it” when they in fact didn’t consent? People spout all kinds of rubbish to get out of a sentence! All we can do is hope a judge and jury see through the lies and receipt.

Is this a real case?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    link?
    I am trying to post it without it going through mods first as it takes ages.

its not letting me post the link without it being reviewed.

Just type in bbc emily hunt.

ReputationRep:
    I read the article, and yeah, I don't get it at all.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.