Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

16 year old dating a 35 year old Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    It’s okay. I’m a 39 year old and I was on a night out with my 19 year old girlfriend and people were calling me vile names like ‘paedophile’. Completely ruined our 10 year anniversary.
    :rofl:

mayne you FITNA get LOCKED UP and put behind them baaaars... then you fitna get AWWWL kinds of dudes with some BBC ACTION go DEEEP INSSIIIIIIDE you

ReputationRep:
    just ask yourself what you want from life right now and what he wants. be wary and be safe.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    :rofl:

mayne you FITNA get LOCKED UP and put behind them baaaars... then you fitna get AWWWL kinds of dudes with some BBC ACTION go DEEEP INSSIIIIIIDE you
    HELL NAWWWWW...

I don’t want the devil SUCKING ME AWFFF

A 16-year-old and a 35-year-old should not be in a relationship, especially a physical one. The 35-year-old should really be a responsible adult and not initiate a relationship/end the relationship.

ReputationRep:
    HELL NAWWWWW...

I don’t want the devil SUCKING ME AWFFF
    oh YEA MAYNE. It's gon be a MALE DEVIL with some BBC Action....

he fitna leave the nuts hangin out :rofl:

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH I'm INSAAAAAAHDDDD"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    oh YEA MAYNE. It's gon be a MALE DEVIL with some BBC Action....

he fitna leave the nuts hangin out :rofl:

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH I'm INSAAAAAAHDDDD"
    OH MAYNE... He fitna make me take two steps backwards. FAWK THE DEVIL.

ReputationRep:
    Nah thats wrong

ReputationRep:
    A 16yr old isn't a fully grown adult, please don't date someone more than twice your age until you're 18
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    tryna catch a case

ReputationRep:
    What would a 16 year old and 32 year old have in common? That relationship would be highly inappropriate, and the 32 year old in question would be bordering into paedophile territory

ReputationRep:
    16 is still a kid lol

ReputationRep:
    Love how some people assumed the girl was the teen.

In all ways you see it, this is odd. I've seen 10 year differences but 19 is taking it way too far.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    One of you is doing your GCSEs and the other has a job. Totally at different stages of life. Have you thought about how it will work? Not sure why he's even trying it... then again, I suspect this is a troll post.
    One of them is doing GCSE's and the other is easily old enough to be a grandparent let alone parent !

ReputationRep:
    My old Math teacher told me that age is just a number while he took my virginity

ReputationRep:
    Not if you are a 35 year old MP.

ReputationRep:
    It’s okay. I’m a 39 year old and I was on a night out with my 19 year old girlfriend and people were calling me vile names like ‘paedophile’. Completely ruined our 10 year anniversary.
    I’m really sorry to hear that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terminator01)
    Are you an boy or girl?

If you are an boy/man then it is pretty normal for you to feel that way due to your sexual attraction and biology even tough it is equally wrong for the woman to do it. We also have our own biases and prejudices that we can't get rid of, i don't know if it is bad or not.

I seen some people who were total hypocrites tough in this issue and just tried to justify the woman x boy together, i consider that case to be ridiculous.
    I’m a girl

ReputationRep:
    No, not at all. Whether they 'love' each other is irrelevant here.

ReputationRep:
    He's a ****. You should get away, you're a baby!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is completely alright if you look at it from a peadophile's perspective. What are you thinking?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.