Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! 😁 I'm currently doing an EPQ about the integration of self-driving cars into the UK's transport system - for my A Levels - and if any of you could spare 5 minutes to complete this survey I'd be super grateful. All the data is kept anonymous and most of the questions are multiple choice. Thank you ✌️
    https://goo.gl/forms/78j4spUMf5oNT5IQ2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thom1197)
    Hi everyone! 😁 I'm currently doing an EPQ about the integration of self-driving cars into the UK's transport system - for my A Levels - and if any of you could spare 5 minutes to complete this survey I'd be super grateful. All the data is kept anonymous and most of the questions are multiple choice. Thank you ✌️
    https://goo.gl/forms/78j4spUMf5oNT5IQ2
    Done! Congratulations on making such a good survey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ewan29)
    Done! Congratulations on making such a good survey!
    Thank you! Do you have a survey that you'd like me to fill out in return?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thom1197)
    Thank you! Do you have a survey that you'd like me to fill out in return?
    No, sorry, I have maths revision to do. Plus, I have nothing to make a survey on. Good luck with your A Levels!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ewan29)
    No, sorry, I have maths revision to do. Plus, I have nothing to make a survey on. Good luck with your A Levels!
    No need to apologise It's just that most people reading around this forum also have their own surveys that they want people to fill out. Good luck with the maths revision!

ReputationRep:
    Done 👌
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.