Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I created a website - digestiblenotes.com - and I was wondering whether I could get some feedback on it?

There is still a lot of work to be done on it and, so far, I've only really focused on law notes. But, I will be expanding to other subjects soon

Essentially it aims to make learning as simple as possible through the provision of easy-to-understand, digestible notes! Let me know what you think

ReputationRep:
    I don't know much about law but the website looks great
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLawLlama)
    Hi guys,

I created a website - digestiblenotes.com - and I was wondering whether I could get some feedback on it?

There is still a lot of work to be done on it and, so far, I've only really focused on law notes. But, I will be expanding to other subjects soon

Essentially it aims to make learning as simple as possible through the provision of easy-to-understand, digestible notes! Let me know what you think
    Wow looks damn professional!
    (Long-shot) can I have a non-salaried job?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamantacademic)
    Wow looks damn professional!
    (Long-shot) can I have a non-salaried job?
    Haha, if you want to get involved at all, feel free! I'm looking to expand the website, but it's hard doing it by myself hahaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LolIGotAU)
    I don't know much about law but the website looks great
    Thank you what subject(s) do you study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLawLlama)
    Hi guys,

Yh mate looks pretty sound. Dunno anything to do with law but some sexy action there

ReputationRep:
    Nice, clean website. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yh Mate)
    Yh mate looks pretty sound. Dunno anything to do with law but some sexy action there
    Hahahaha, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amaraub)
    Nice, clean website. Good luck
    Thank you very much

ReputationRep:
    Note: It may not be fully optimised for all devices yet!

ReputationRep:
    What other subjects should I cover?

ReputationRep:
    Awesome website!!! Very easy to navigate and clearly laid out. Having a look through the constitutional section at the moment as I'm trying to get my head round a piece of cw question. I do NI law but the content is pretty much the same... for obvious reasons (one government) lol!

I think you're on to a winner here...

Congrats - I love it.

- B xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ismiseBríd)
    Awesome website!!! Very easy to navigate and clearly laid out. Having a look through the constitutional section at the moment as I'm trying to get my head round a piece of cw question. I do NI law but the content is pretty much the same... for obvious reasons (one government) lol!

I think you're on to a winner here...

Congrats - I love it.

- B xx
    Thank you so much for the kind words; it means a lot! I'm glad you like it If you need any help with anything feel free to let me know. Also, don't forget to tell your friends about the website haha
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Simply beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WillPhillips)
    Simply beautiful.
    Haha thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Wow! The website is very professional! And I love the name
    I see potential for something big in the future! So I was wondering if I could be a part of this I am willing to put a lot of my time in if I were to be offered a non-salaried job

ReputationRep:
    You could easily expand the site and cover all subjects! And I believe that I can definitely help with science and maths, but for now I'll do anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvNeedsHelp)
    Wow! The website is very professional! And I love the name
    I see potential for something big in the future! So I was wondering if I could be a part of this I am willing to put a lot of my time in if I were to be offered a non-salaried job
    (Original post by EvNeedsHelp)
    You could easily expand the site and cover all subjects! And I believe that I can definitely help with science and maths, but for now I'll do anything
    I'm always looking to expand and add content, so that would be awesome! My 'expertise' is predominantly in law, but I'd love to expand to new subject areas and grow the website!! Might look good on your cv too

And for that matter: IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO HELP GROW THE WEBSITE AND ADD SOMETHING ON THEIR CV LET ME KNOW!

ReputationRep:
    Hi wonderful job.. am from mauritius island.. freshly started reading law.. a small favour. from you .. for the law questions.. is it possible to post the answer too... pls ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoven0225)
    Hi wonderful job.. am from mauritius island.. freshly started reading law.. a small favour. from you .. for the law questions.. is it possible to post the answer too... pls ..
    Thank you I don't want to post the answers to the questions as I think it is important to attempt the answers without any help. HOWEVER, if you want feedback on any answers I will be more than happy to give you some

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.