The Student Room Group

Free Notes!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
You should do the sciences.
Original post by WillPhillips
You should do the sciences.

I am currently looking into this and trying to gather together some people with the relevant expertise!
Original post by lawful
Agree with the others, this has potential! I don't have expertise yet (I am an aspiring law student), but I would also love to contribute - maybe help maintain social media? I could also maybe contribute some notes on Business Management which I am currently studying at Advanced Higher level. :smile:

I am certainly interested in all the help I can get! At the moment our social media channels are very sparse and I'm not too sure how to go about growing them at the minute :/

At the moment, we are focused on producing science and maths notes, but we will be moving towards business and finance notes in the near future!! :biggrin:
I really like it. I think the layout is good, and it looks nice, simple and friendly. It is 100% something I think that I and many of my friends would use to study if it was applicable to subjects we do. One very petty and minor thing, however, is the colour scheme. In my opinion, I think that the central colour is a little dark- if I were in your position, I think I'd go for a cleaner and calmer colour such as a pastel-y grey/blue, with accenting colours that compliment colours present. Another thing I would change would be the search bar at the top. I think I would put it in the main tool bar, just because it is more efficient. Other than that, I really like it! I hope it works out well for you!
Original post by lilaccis
I really like it. I think the layout is good, and it looks nice, simple and friendly. It is 100% something I think that I and many of my friends would use to study if it was applicable to subjects we do. One very petty and minor thing, however, is the colour scheme. In my opinion, I think that the central colour is a little dark- if I were in your position, I think I'd go for a cleaner and calmer colour such as a pastel-y grey/blue, with accenting colours that compliment colours present. Another thing I would change would be the search bar at the top. I think I would put it in the main tool bar, just because it is more efficient. Other than that, I really like it! I hope it works out well for you!

Thank you very much for the feedback - I really appreciate it! I also agree that the colour scheme and the search bar's position is not quite right on the platform and will be updated in due course. So far I've put my focus on creating content rather than making it look fancy, but I do intend to change it :smile: thanks!

Quick Reply