Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I feel as if no one cares. I feel as if my best friends and me are drifting apart for no reason. I still feel as if I’m loosing her and my family, as there’s been family issues but I’m scared to ask them. I don’t know what to do. Any tips? 💗 my anxiety has been getting so bad too, is there any way to deal with panic attacks in school?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Most likely that it's all in your head and they do care but you just don't notice it.

ReputationRep:
    *losing

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear you are feeling this way, is there any particular reason you think this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChasingStars26)
    Sometimes I feel as if no one cares. I feel as if my best friends and me are drifting apart for no reason. I still feel as if I’m loosing her and my family, as there’s been family issues but I’m scared to ask them. I don’t know what to do. Any tips? 💗
    I think lots of people feel like that sometimes, I certainly have. The best thing you can do is put all your effort into maintaining those relationships to avoid drifting apart. The people in your life who are meant to be there will always stay with you, I firmly believe that. Chin up and try not to worry too much - you could end up overthinking and possibly thinking the situation is worse than it is! Sending you good thoughts and all that

ReputationRep:
    If they dont care then quick question: Why do you care?
    You may think you're lost and you may even be lost but many people in this world can get into that state.

The real question is whether you're going to sit here and whine/cry about it or actually do something to solve all your problems.
    You can sit and be depressed thinking of it or you can be proactive and interact more with these people and find out your flaws which have put you in this position.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soiiioquy)
    *losing
    oh my god it's the grammar police

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spider&TheFly)
    oh my god it's the grammar police
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhanny)
    If they dont care then quick question: Why do you care?
    You may think you're lost and you may even be lost but many people in this world can get into that state.

The real question is whether you're going to sit here and whine/cry about it or actually do something to solve all your problems.
    You can sit and be depressed thinking of it or you can be proactive and interact more with these people and find out your flaws which have put you in this position.
    its not necessarily their flaws that are causing the problem, and having anxiety is not just being whiney and crying all the time, it is a mental health problem and you can't help it sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    I am sure that everyone cares, i definitley do, try. sitting down and telling ur parents that u feel like that and they might get more of an understanding of what its like 2 b in ur shoes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soIiIoquy)
    yes
    Can you not focus on the point of the thread

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes feel that way and honestly everyone around you still loves you but sometimes we just cannot see that as clearly! Just stay positive and those negative thoughts will soon pass over ))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spider&TheFly)
    Can you not focus on the point of the thread
    no

ReputationRep:
    Communication is key. Try not to make assumptions. If it's your best friends I'm sure they won't mind you explaining your feelings. I felt like that too over the last few years, I've just learnt to forget about these things and just live in the moment. But sometimes, people do drift and that's just how it is but it's not the end of the world. Dw, I'm speaking from experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shezzax)
    its not necessarily their flaws that are causing the problem, and having anxiety is not just being whiney and crying all the time, it is a mental health problem and you can't help it sometimes.
    Hmmm to be honest maybe i was wrong in that sense. I didnt know anxiety was that dreadful that in some cases it'd be hard to shake it off.

In that case , I wish OP the best of luck with their relationships and just stay strong. I'm sure its just a delusion or a few.misunderstandings.

Remember this- Whether they're good times or bad times, they too shall pass.

ReputationRep:
    People are overrated.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.