Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yes, do you not see beautiful hijabis when you go out?
    It's only covering your hair so I don't see why not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    like meeeeee
    https://media1.tenor.com/images/c6fa...itemid=7897032

(Original post by mc_miah)
    You see most of these people in this thread are saying that the Hijab is supposed to make someone unattractive. This isn't fully true, as all it really does (to put it bluntly) is cover the hair and breasts, the woman's face is still revealed meaning you can show of your hotnessssss, but still cover up your boobs so no ****boi can hit you with that "wyd" you know?. A Niqab, however covers the entire face and this is the difference people need to understand
    Attachment 701876
    9.5/10(she got some dot on the side of her nose-fam 10/10 aint easy to achievvvvveeeeee)
    Don't lie and say this girl is ugly. IMO she's top of the line, flipping fineeeee (god forgive me, astaghfirullah xD). So yeah you can wear a hijab and be pretty as seen above. Hijabs could be seen as a turn off sexually (since you can't see her breasts), but in a beauty point of view, you can still look attractive.
    she is stunning omg but i think she wears a bit too much makeup so attracting members of the opposite may be part of her aim, we dont know. you gave a good explanation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soIiIoquy)
    No, I'm talking about what you said before that.

"The whole point of the hijab is to hide someone's supposed beauty"

indicating that women who wear hijabs are ugly.
    No, if anything it implies that most hijabis aren’t beautiful. Most of them will be average-looking as are most people.

ReputationRep:
    Absolute turn-off.

lol thanks sass qween!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ismailali)
    it protects you look at the top most sexual harassment countries US, UK, Sweden and more.

Things get reported here because women are protected, but to suggest domestic abuse and sexism is anywhere near as bad in the West as it is in the Muslim world is ridiculous at best and disingenuous at worst

ReputationRep:
    Of course u can! And s/o to them girls who wear their hijabs and slayyyyy my mf eyes you guys don't go noticed!!!!

(Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    So I know you? 🤔
    maybe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Absolute turn-off.
    😱

lol thanks sass qween!
    😜

ReputationRep:
    maybe
    Okay now I’m curious...

(Original post by Ello32)
    Of course u can! And s/o to them girls who wear their hijabs and slayyyyy my mf eyes you guys don't go noticed!!!!
    thanks girl!

ReputationRep:
    It's 100% a turn off for me, but that's because I definitely wouldn't want to date a Muslim.. if you're looking for a Muslim guy I guess they probably wouldn't find it unattractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    No, if anything it implies that most hijabis aren’t beautiful. Most of them will be average-lookin as are most people.
    Yeah, that's what you think it implies and you can have your opinions. You're making statements without no justifications whatsoever and leaving the owner of this thread thinking she may be ugly because she wears it. Be careful before you make such statements.

I'm sure there's many beautiful women who want to conceal themselves from people. Just because a woman covers, it doesn't make them ugly.

(Original post by TheFastSloth)
    It's 100% a turn off for me, but that's because I definitely wouldn't want to date a Muslim.. if you're looking for a Muslim guy I guess they probably wouldn't find it unattractive.
    if they were a muslim they wouldnt date you either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    The whole point of the hijab is to hide someone's supposed beauty and make them look unattractive and/or unappealing.
    The hijab isn't meant to make someone look unappealing? lmao
    its purpose is to remove the focus away from physical appearance yes (because physical appearance shouldn't be the determining factor of someones worth/attractiveness as a person) but it's not meant to make you look ugly

ReputationRep:
    are you saying hijabis aint pretty

loolLychee627

A hijab doesnt even cover the face so you can still look attractive , a niqab covers the face?
      tasha_tah

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Lychee627)
      A hijab doesnt even cover the face so you can still look attractive , a niqab covers the face?
      tasha_tah
      rightt
      omg i just tagged you too:rofl:

ReputationRep:
      No. As a Muslim guy myself I find that I am very rarely attracted to Muslim girls, always the white girls tbh. I do think the main cause of this repulsion if you like is due to them wearing a hijab, but that's the whole point right?

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.