Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here going tmr? Or has anyone done this in the past and can tell me what to expect from the ‘informal chat’. Thnxxxx
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AvogadrosAvocado)
    Anyone here going tmr? Or has anyone done this in the past and can tell me what to expect from the ‘informal chat’. Thnxxxx
    I have an open day next week. What was the informal chat like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futurechemist104)
    I have an open day next week. What was the informal chat like?
    I have it next week as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyshy)
    I have it next week as well.
    For my informal chat, they asked me things from my personal statement. For example, I got asked about ozone depletion, volunteering at a hospital as I spoke about this and also infrared spectroscopy. I wouldn't stress too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futurechemist104)
    For my informal chat, they asked me things from my personal statement. For example, I got asked about ozone depletion, volunteering at a hospital as I spoke about this and also infrared spectroscopy. I wouldn't stress too much.
    Oooh interesting. Mine was nothing on my personal statement. It really was a very informal chat. He asked why I liked chemistry and what areas particularly interested me, the for the remaining time talked about the building and London.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.