UCL Chemistry applicant day

Watch this thread
AvogadrosAvocado
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Anyone here going tmr? Or has anyone done this in the past and can tell me what to expect from the ‘informal chat’. Thnxxxx
futurechemist104
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by AvogadrosAvocado)
Anyone here going tmr? Or has anyone done this in the past and can tell me what to expect from the ‘informal chat’. Thnxxxx
I have an open day next week. What was the informal chat like?
Butterflyshy
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by futurechemist104)
I have an open day next week. What was the informal chat like?
I have it next week as well.
futurechemist104
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Butterflyshy)
I have it next week as well.
For my informal chat, they asked me things from my personal statement. For example, I got asked about ozone depletion, volunteering at a hospital as I spoke about this and also infrared spectroscopy. I wouldn't stress too much.
AvogadrosAvocado
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by futurechemist104)
For my informal chat, they asked me things from my personal statement. For example, I got asked about ozone depletion, volunteering at a hospital as I spoke about this and also infrared spectroscopy. I wouldn't stress too much.
Oooh interesting. Mine was nothing on my personal statement. It really was a very informal chat. He asked why I liked chemistry and what areas particularly interested me, the for the remaining time talked about the building and London.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (19)
17.76%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (38)
35.51%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (6)
5.61%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
1.87%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (10)
9.35%
Reading articles about what steps to take (20)
18.69%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (5)
4.67%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.54%

Watched Threads