Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I would like to study Psychology or Graphic Communication at but I'm not sure about what UNI I would like to go further afield explore more of Scotland as I haven't gone any further than Glasgow in a while I would like to goto Sterling, Edinburgh or St Andrew's but I feel that I might get homesick and I might loose contact with my friends So I was considering going to UOG, West Scotland or Strathclyde Opinions will help.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 6, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.