Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Worth the money?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    For a second there I thought you were talking about a 2nd Cod War.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    For a second there I thought you were talking about a 2nd Cod War.
    Hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Same boat as you m8, just waiting for the price to drop doe.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Not bad, but it's really annoying, just need to get used to the maps.. they are odd. And the servers mess up sometimes and I was stuck on loading screen for like 30mins. Hit detection sucks as well but I guess they will fix all that in near future updates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthew129)
    Worth the money?
    Depends on who you are I am sick of cod as a whole the last game I bought in the franchise was Black ops 3 and that left a salty taste in my mouth with its microtransactions. To be honest, after playing Overwatch I can't really play any other fps games it's just something about the hero genre is so fun and new!

ReputationRep:
    Defo worth it, servers are **** but they will get better and its just a good game in general tbh.
    You'll enjoy it if you're a cod fan, but if you're just getting into FPS play Battlefield

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather play James Pond for the gameboy advance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Meh, it's alright but nothing special, zombies ain't half bad though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markovchain17)
    I'd rather play James Pond for the gameboy advance

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What a game

ReputationRep:
    CoD 4 will forever remain as the ****. 6 I also played a lot but after that they just didn't live up to it. Haven't played the new one but I dare say going back to roots is great.

CoD and MoH were my early teenage years, playing through various fields of ww2. An so back ruhen you did it for campaign morning multiplayer.

So that it is set in ww2 again is great. Saying that, having looked at somebody gameplay on YouTube, it doesn't look that amazing but idk.

ReputationRep:
    Im just gonna wait for treyarch DDD

ReputationRep:
    Hell of a lot of people *****ing about servers and stuff on reddit. Personally I’ve racked up 6 hours now with no issues whatsoever. Great fun for me, goes back to the cod roots rather than this jumping around with jet packs and wallrunning crock of *******s

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.