Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Am i wrong to ask my bf about other girls he speaks to? Watch

.^
    we hav been going for 2 yearhs
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

You can't trust him after two years; that's a problem.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ask about what though? If you're constantly asking him who he's talking to whenever he receives a text, then he's going to get annoyed.

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    Switch it around and think about how you'd feel if he asked you about the guys you talk to.

Maybe this may help.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    no? Not sure why everyone is saying yes lol.

Do you all get offended by simple questions? Y'all need to grow some balls.

no i dont think so:rofl: like why cant you ask?

omgLychee627
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    If he get's offended over small questions like these then what is wrong with him. These sort of questions are what establishes and maintains trust so if he is clean, he will not mind you asking and will answer then. Although if u constantly keep asking him who he talks to, then it might be an issue.

ReputationRep:
    I'm curious, why do you want to ask? Is it just out of curiosity, are you board, do you feel insecure, or is there something going on? Has something happened lately?

Your answer will be an indicator. Though I have very little experience. In one of my relationships an ex looked through my phone when I was saying very bad things so he probably picked up on that. Another ex would constantly ask for my phone and read EVERYTHING like I was some child, even though I was 1005 innocent. That was very unhealthy and stopped my talking my even my female friends for their own privacy. My current bf knows I've got nothing to hide, as he knows my passcode, he's had to look thing up on my phone and he's had to text people on my behalf when I wasn't able to. I mean yeah he's had a wee peak at old conversations with an ex but that was simply out of curiosity because my ex was a train wreck. I went through one of my ex's messages when he was asleep on a regular basis as he was basically cheating on me at the time and I had a feeling he was. The messages confirmed it.

So really I guess if somethings happened then you can have a look. If not then I don't know. But PERSONALLY I'd say you CAN ask to know, as long as you'll be sensible with it, as in not get paranoid, not read private parts of conversation.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.