Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it wrong to feel this way? Watch

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Lately I have been very irritated by the fact that a lot of people are simply stupid, to put it bluntly. I am sick of childish and stupid people. It's quite irrational to feel this way, however I can't help but feel annoyed at having to hear their nonesense. Are those feelings normal?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You could just ignore them, or cut them off if you know them. Don't see why it's a problem.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    You could just ignore them, or cut them off if you know them. Don't see why it's a problem.
    I meant in general. I don't see why it's a problem either but it somehow is since it irritates me😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Lately I have been very irritated by the fact that a lot of people are simply stupid, to put it bluntly. I am sick of childish and stupid people. It's quite irrational to feel this way, however I can't help but feel annoyed at having to hear their nonesense. Are those feelings normal?
    Best just to ignore these people. I’ve met a lot of idiots who have done my head in so I’ve just ended up cutting them off and moving on.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    Best just to ignore these people. I’ve met a lot of idiots who have done my head in so I’ve just ended up cutting them off and moving on.
    I mean in general, a lot of people are just extremely (can't even think of a word to describe them, perhaps retarded is the most fitting word? Lol) and I just feel...they should be exterminated:laugh:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    I thought you were coming out lol
    Wtf

ReputationRep:
    I don’t feel irritated by them unless their stupidity affects me.
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    I thought you were coming out lol
    :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    I don’t feel irritated by them unless their stupidity affects me.
    It affects my hearing. Makes my ears bleed.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I feel the same way too, I try to ignore it though and just get on with life because it's something that can't be helped.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I mean in general, a lot of people are just extremely (can't even think of a word to describe them, perhaps retarded is the most fitting word? Lol) and I just feel...they should be exterminated:laugh:
    I get what you mean mayne. Some people really make me think how they’ve managed to make it this far 😂

ReputationRep:
    It affects my hearing. Makes my ears bleed.
    You’ll get used to it eventually.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mesopotamian.)
    Sometimes I feel the same way too, I try to ignore it though and just get on with life because it's something that can't be helped.
    Yes of course. It's quite irrational to feel this way as those people don't affect your life in any way (most of the time), but for some reason it can be extremely annoying. And it's pretty hard to avoid too, because childish nonsense and stupidity are literally everwhere around you.

ReputationRep:
    Yes of course. It's quite irrational to feel this way as those people don't affect your life in any way (most of the time), but for some reason it can be extremely annoying. And it's pretty hard to avoid too, because childish nonsense and stupidity are literally everwhere around you.
    Totally understand, in fact the reason I'm not enjoying uni is precisely for this reason (I wouldn't say the people around me are stupid but they just irritate the hell out of me for some unexplainable reason).

So I just do my own thing
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.