The Student Room Group

applying to uni's

Hello, so I have about two weeks and a few days to write my personal statement can I get some help?
Yes, drop the apostrophe in uni's. Punctuation needs working on and a personal statement is supposed to be personal. Help with what?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by zhog
Yes, drop the apostrophe in uni's. Punctuation needs working on and a personal statement is supposed to be personal. Help with what?

I just don't know how to start it off
Reply 3
Post this in the correct forum for a start, News & Current Affairs isnt especially appropriate. Also id advise speaking to your tutor on the matter.
Original post by susu_19
Hello, so I have about two weeks and a few days to write my personal statement can I get some help?
We have an archive of personal statements, which you can take some inspiration from.:smile:

Please DO NOT copy anything from these as you will be caught for plagiarism.

Similarly, when you have your PS written up, don't post in on here because it will then show up as having been on the internet when UCAS are putting it through their system.

I've requested that this thread is moved to the Personal Statement Advice forum for you, where you should hopefully get even more helpful replies.:h:

MR
Start with the middle - the intro and the end are the hardest parts to write. Check out the advice linked in my signature below :smile:

Quick Reply