The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Janus Henderson Investment 2020 Trainee

hey everyone! I recently applied for Janus Henderson's trainee / apprentice program (January 2018 intake) and just completed the video interview. Has anyone gone through the process or is going through the process and knows what the timeframe for when we find out results is? Thank you!!
Reply 1
Hey, I'm going through the process as well, got the email to do the video interview yesterday. What sort of questions do they ask? Is it mostly motivations and experience? Thanks!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Edinburgh or London? :-)

I also would like to ask about the nature of the questions but will resist...could you share how many questions/how long each one is though? No problem if you'd rather not say!
(edited 6 years ago)
hey guys! I applied for london, so I did my video interview last Tuesday so can't fully remember but pretty much just the usual motivational questions, nothing out of the ordinary. I think they were about 2 mins each and 7 questions. Where did you guys apply? And what division?
Reply 4
Investment Research Support in Edinburgh! I've been practising today and gonna finally bite the bullet and do the interview tomorrow. So awkward talking to myself on webcam haha. Best of luck!
Original post by maljr
hey everyone! I recently applied for Janus Henderson's trainee / apprentice program (January 2018 intake) and just completed the video interview. Has anyone gone through the process or is going through the process and knows what the timeframe for when we find out results is? Thank you!!

when did you get the invite?
it is a bit nerve wracking! but good luck :smile:

I got the invite last Tuesday
Reply 7
has anyone heard back since the video interview?
Reply 8
Original post by bokboy
has anyone heard back since the video interview?

I heard back a few days ago, I have my interview next week.
Has anyone heard back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest