Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do I immediately cry over such tiny things? watch

If I'm stressed I cry, if I can't understand one question on my homework I cry, if someone talks to me in a slightly raised tone of voice I can already feel the tears starting to well up. Why is this? I feel so stupid and weak but I literally cannot help it

ReputationRep:
    how old are you

ReputationRep:
    I'm literally the same

ReputationRep:
    is there something going on in your personal and private life that's affecting you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _princessxox)
    I'm literally the same
    anything u wanna talk about

same....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    anything u wanna talk about
    lmao no I'm just a baby

ReputationRep:
    lmao no I'm just a baby
    i'm sure ur not , maybe there's something you're not aware of that is upsetting u

ReputationRep:
    I’m practically the same, I just break down and cry sometimes for no reason
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I don’t know a human being on the planet who doesn’t cry over stuff ; I broke a nail last week and honestly had a break down . It’s all relative though isn’t it , some people shed tears easier than others . Doesn’t mean anything bad don’t worry x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    i'm sure ur not , maybe there's something you're not aware of that is upsetting u
    I think I'm just easily stressed and instead of getting incredibly frustrated I prefer to cry, but crying isn't a big deal for me I can cry on demand sometimes lol

ReputationRep:
    i hate being an angry crier loooool trying to get my point across but no one can tell what im saying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shezzax)
    i hate being an angry crier loooool trying to get my point across but no one can tell what im saying
    this is me lmao

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm just easily stressed and instead of getting incredibly frustrated I prefer to cry, but crying isn't a big deal for me I can cry on demand sometimes lol
    oh well that's sad to hear , hope everything turns out ok

ReputationRep:
    I think I’m an amazing crier. I don’t understand how my parents still believe me half the time uno

ReputationRep:
    Oh, boo-hoo.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'm like this too with certain things. If you have a lot of built up anxiety or stress in your personal life or low self esteem, then that could be a reason for the excessive crying and it might be worth looking into treating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    I think I’m an amazing crier. I don’t understand how my parents still believe me half the time uno
    I got a parking ticket and cried my way out of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shezzax)
    I cry when I get angry. It's so ****ing embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I cry when I get angry. It's so ****ing embarrassing.
    alie just let me slay and walk out in style looking like a boss not niagara falls

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.