Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do I immediately cry over such tiny things? Watch

If I'm stressed I cry, if I can't understand one question on my homework I cry, if someone talks to me in a slightly raised tone of voice I can already feel the tears starting to well up. Why is this? I feel so stupid and weak but I literally cannot help it

ReputationRep:
    how old are you

ReputationRep:
    I'm literally the same

ReputationRep:
    is there something going on in your personal and private life that's affecting you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _princessxox)
    I'm literally the same
    anything u wanna talk about

same....

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
      anything u wanna talk about
      lmao no I'm just a baby

ReputationRep:
      lmao no I'm just a baby
      i'm sure ur not , maybe there's something you're not aware of that is upsetting u

ReputationRep:
      I’m practically the same, I just break down and cry sometimes for no reason
      Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
      I don’t know a human being on the planet who doesn’t cry over stuff ; I broke a nail last week and honestly had a break down . It’s all relative though isn’t it , some people shed tears easier than others . Doesn’t mean anything bad don’t worry x

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
      i'm sure ur not , maybe there's something you're not aware of that is upsetting u
      I think I'm just easily stressed and instead of getting incredibly frustrated I prefer to cry, but crying isn't a big deal for me I can cry on demand sometimes lol

ReputationRep:
      i hate being an angry crier loooool trying to get my point across but no one can tell what im saying

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by shezzax)
      i hate being an angry crier loooool trying to get my point across but no one can tell what im saying
      this is me lmao

ReputationRep:
      I think I'm just easily stressed and instead of getting incredibly frustrated I prefer to cry, but crying isn't a big deal for me I can cry on demand sometimes lol
      oh well that's sad to hear , hope everything turns out ok

ReputationRep:
      I think I’m an amazing crier. I don’t understand how my parents still believe me half the time uno

ReputationRep:
      Oh, boo-hoo.
      • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
      I'm like this too with certain things. If you have a lot of built up anxiety or stress in your personal life or low self esteem, then that could be a reason for the excessive crying and it might be worth looking into treating.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by lmaooome)
      I think I’m an amazing crier. I don’t understand how my parents still believe me half the time uno
      I got a parking ticket and cried my way out of it
      • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by shezzax)
      I cry when I get angry. It's so ****ing embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Sabertooth)
      I cry when I get angry. It's so ****ing embarrassing.
      alie just let me slay and walk out in style looking like a boss not niagara falls

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.