Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hello there, I’m Scisaac AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi I’m Scisaac. As the name suggests I am a massive teen wolf fan shipping Scott and Isaac (hence Scisaac). Nice to meet you all xx Just joined. Feel free to ask me any questions

ReputationRep:
    have you ever caught a delicious bass ?

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    https://youtu.be/tO7e026LdYI

ReputationRep:
    Eastern Hemlock
    Black Locust
    Sassafras
    Dead Vlei

Are all types of what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    have you ever caught a delicious bass ?

:holmes:
    I actually have a funny story’s about catching a bass involving my grandma, Cassidy Little and a burst bladder

ReputationRep:
    Eastern Hemlock
    Black Locust
    Sassafras
    Dead Vlei

Are all types of what?
    Desert wildlife?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scisaac)
    I actually have a funny story’s about catching a bass involving my grandma, Cassidy Little and a burst bladder
    please share it with us !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scisaac)
    Desert wildlife?
    it is off this quiz we are doing:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=5036974

ReputationRep:
    please share it with us !
    So cassidy little is an ex-marine with prosthetic legs. So me, grandma, and Cassidy went fishing one day for bass, we caught one, however we forgot a bludgeon so we could kill the fish. We improvised, adapted and overcomed, and used one of Cassidys legs instead. So as we were bashing this fish with his leg, my grandma was shrieking about the fact that the fish was screaming (it wasn’t). Then we went back to my grandmas to gut it, and it turned out the fish had a full bladder, so when we plunged the knife in, it’s urine squirted all over the kitchen. Hope that satisfys you x

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2017
Today on TSR

Ask the experts

Advice on your uni application, apprenticeships, getting a job, dropping out of uni and more...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.