SEO Corporate Law Watch

Foji
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hello guys! I need some advice! I am a first-year politics student at a top London university. I've recently wanted to open up my choices and consider Corporate Law. I applied to the SEO programme and I have an interview in a few days. Anyways, could you guys help me? Nothing in particular sparked my interest for it... Just general stuff. Moreover, how could I make me being a politics student an advantage? As I feel a bit like an outsider.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!
Edminzodo
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Foji)
Hello guys! I need some advice! I am a first-year politics student at a top London university. I've recently wanted to open up my choices and consider Corporate Law. I applied to the SEO programme and I have an interview in a few days. Anyways, could you guys help me? Nothing in particular sparked my interest for it... Just general stuff. Moreover, how could I make me being a politics student an advantage? As I feel a bit like an outsider.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!
I'm on the Corporate Law programme, feel free to drop me a PM.
sahraazizzz
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Edminzodo)
I'm on the Corporate Law programme, feel free to drop me a PM.
Hey

Can you please give me tips on what to include on my cv other than the basics so education skills and experience. I dont really know much about corporate law other than its all about negotiating deals between businesses

Thanks
Edminzodo
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sahraazizzz)
Hey

Can you please give me tips on what to include on my cv other than the basics so education skills and experience. I dont really know much about corporate law other than its all about negotiating deals between businesses

Thanks
My CV is laid out with education, then 'relevant experience', i.e. legal, additional experience, and awards and prizes.

These are the top skills for corporate law so try to include examples of these in your CV - https://www.thebalancecareers.com/to...skills-2164595

What stage are you at in your career? If you are about to start university then you don't need to know too much in-depth stuff, but do have a read online about what it entails so you know it's right for you.
J-SP
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My CV is laid out with education, then 'relevant experience', i.e. legal, additional experience, and awards and prizes.

These are the top skills for corporate law so try to include examples of these in your CV - https://www.thebalancecareers.com/to...skills-2164595

What stage are you at in your career? If you are about to start university then you don't need to know too much in-depth stuff, but do have a read online about what it entails so you know it's right for you.
Please change the title “relevant” it’s one of the most annoying things on a CV.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Mr.Boston
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago

Hi Edinzodo.

Could you please drop me a line so I could ask you more about SEO corporate law programme? I was invited to an assessment center next week and I want to know more about it.

Best,
Mr. Boston
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (1121)
90.26%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (121)
9.74%

Watched Threads