Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    Just applied for a PGDE course, and I released I'm missing the English Requirements (SCE Higher English/SQA/GCSE Eng +GCSE Eng Lit)
    Does anyone knows what's the quickest way to achieve any of those mentioned above? I had a look online but didn't solve my problem.
    It is quite urgent, as I need to email the universities with proof that I'm currently working to achieve the English requirements by the time the course starts.

Thanks in advance!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by G.Andy)
    Hey guys,
    Just applied for a PGDE course, and I released I'm missing the English Requirements (SCE Higher English/SQA/GCSE Eng +GCSE Eng Lit)
    Does anyone knows what's the quickest way to achieve any of those mentioned above? I had a look online but didn't solve my problem.
    It is quite urgent, as I need to email the universities with proof that I'm currently working to achieve the English requirements by the time the course starts.

Thanks in advance!
    :fyi:
    Moved to the teacher training, teaching and education jobs forum as I think the lovely people in here will be able to help you

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.