Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Had opportunity to make out with someone, backed out due to nerves. Tips? Watch

ReputationRep:
    17, male. Had opportunity to make out with a girl at a party, backed out because I was too nervous. Truth is, I have no idea what to do. What do I do with my hands? Lips? Tongue? How do I even hold my head!
    I also knew for a fact that the girl was expecting me to be experienced due to a ‘friend’ bigging me up with a pile of hot steaming ********.

Anyway, any tips? Should I tell the girl I’ve never done it before, beforehand?

The thing I’m most scared of in life is embarrassing myself..

ReputationRep:
    Nobody does their first time just go with the moment. Don’t leave your hands awkwardly still though. It’s okay to not know what to do but it’s honestly not something that can be taught bc it’s different for everyone. Don’t feel pressured to act experienced that will come naturally over time.
    You’re going to have some embarrassing situations at some point but you can’t be afraid of that just embrace it. Next time the opportunity comes along, don’t think about the potential embarrassment just live in the moment.

Easier said than done though, I know
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Watch a YouTube video on how to kiss and don't pussy out next time.

You're welcome :top:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.