Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cheats on his girlfriend with me but don't have feelings for me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    We had a conflict in regards to how he kissed me and then later informs me about his girlfriend. I confronted him about the situation and he tells me he loves his girlfriend too much to give into his f*ck boy tendencies. He admitted to his 'player' habits by nature and same about his past flirty actions when we were hanging out. I do not understand if this boy even has morals for the reason that, you don't simply cheat on a partner if you truly do love them too much. I'm questioning if he ever liked me in the first place or it was just out of control actions, including cheating on her with me, coming into the picture every time we hang out?

ReputationRep:
    Girl catch your life. You were the side chick. He's come to his senses and will stay with his lady. Move on. 👋👋

ReputationRep:
    so you're upset that a player doesn't have feelings for you?

LMFAO

ReputationRep:
    I'm more concerned for his psychological health, nowhere near upset for the reason that he just doesn't sound like a human when giving me an explanation to his actions.
    (Original post by eden3)
    so you're upset that a player doesn't have feelings for you?

LMFAO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoolio123)
    I'm more concerned for his psychological health, nowhere near upset for the reason that he just doesn't sound like a human when giving me an explanation to his actions.
    He's just an a-hole with no morals, psychologically he probably feels fine.

His explanations don't make sense because he never truly gave a **** about you, that's why he'll come up with any BS. Why are you so concerned about someone who's played you lol

ReputationRep:
    You're right, if he loved his girlfriend he wouldn't cheat. maybe thats just the excuse hes using to no longer be with you - i love my girlfriend therefore i can't be with you. he probably doesn't love her either. doubt he loves anyone, just himself. but yeah don't expect a one-night stand to ever develop feelings for you.

I think you're better off that that this disgusting player doesn't have feelings for you. Move on. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
      Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
      • Very Important Poster
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      If he's cheating with you, then he's probably going to cheat on you too.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.