Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I am utterly confused here, I did not apply for any teacher training in UCAS but I just received an email saying "Congratulations Emma! you've accepted an offer". Is that just a publicity stunt or did something go wrong?

ReputationRep:
    I just got this email too, probably just an error on their part. Don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    Okay, thanks, it really scared me for a moment

(Original post by Emsterdamz)
    Hey, I am utterly confused here, I did not apply for any teacher training in UCAS but I just received an email saying "Congratulations Emma! you've accepted an offer". Is that just a publicity stunt or did something go wrong?
    I got that one as well, they've sent out an error message saying 'Earlier today we sent you the email below, which you shouldn’t have received. We’re sorry, but this was sent in error by our email system. Please delete and ignore it.'

Looks like it's just human error

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lillydew)
    I just got this email too, probably just an error on their part. Don't worry!
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I got that one as well, they've sent out an error message saying 'Earlier today we sent you the email below, which you shouldn’t have received. We’re sorry, but this was sent in error by our email system. Please delete and ignore it.'

Looks like it's just human error
    Haha alright thanks!! it scared me for a moment, I thought that I was going to have to be a teacher haha, jokes
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Haha alright thanks!! it scared me for a moment, I thought that I was going to have to be a teacher haha, jokes
    Same here checked on track and it's all fine seems that someone else at my school got an email like this - what are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    Same here checked on track and it's all fine seems that someone else at my school got an email like this - what are you applying for?
    Great! thanks for informing me 😊 haha was she/he freaking out too? Engineering, what about you?

Great! thanks for informing me 😊 haha was she/he freaking out too? Engineering, what about you?
    Initially but they got sent the other email as well Computer Science - wondering if it was science applicants

ReputationRep:
    Initially but they got sent the other email as well Computer Science - wondering if it was science applicants
    Right, I didn't check my emails after that so I had no idea 😂 Ohhh, well doesn't seem like it, computer science seems really interesting

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.