Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do they do it? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I was walking past some shops in my town the other day with my fella and some woman walked past me and looked me up and down and was smirking.

My boyfriend noticed too but he said he couldn't tell if she was looking at me or at him but it was one of us. We were both dressed casually, not scruffy or anything and I thought be both looked decent.

This has happened a few times, not all the time though. I've had randoms just staring at me, my clothes, my shoes... and I wonder why? I look OK and don't see anything wrong with how i look. Nothing that would make people look me up and down.

My boyfriend says stuff them as people just love to stare and could be jealous or judgmental because of their own insecurities.

Does this happen to you?

Why does it happen?

How to you deal with it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princess kimber)
    I was walking past some shops in my town the other day with my fella and some woman walked past me and looked me up and down and was smirking.

My boyfriend noticed too but he said he couldn't tell if she was looking at me or at him but it was one of us. We were both dressed casually, not scruffy or anything and I thought be both looked decent.

This has happened a few times, not all the time though. I've had randoms just staring at me, my clothes, my shoes... and I wonder why? I look OK and don't see anything wrong with how i look. Nothing that would make people look me up and down.

My boyfriend says stuff them as people just love to stare and could be jealous or judgmental because of their own insecurities.

Does this happen to you?

Why does it happen?

How to you deal with it?
    They probably jelly of your man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jyai)
    It happens when i forget to keep my d*ck inside my pants
    I slap em

There is always one...

ReputationRep:
    Is there a height difference? Or maybe they think you both look cute.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VirgoStrain)
    Is there a height difference? Or maybe they think you both look cute.
    No, I'm 5ft6 and he is 5ft8, so not that much difference. I don't think it was being cute as we are both just average looking lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.