Turn on thread page Beta

Student finance change of circumstances watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I am half way through a year at uni and I’m moving out of my parents home but cannot find the form to get my situation reassessed. Does anyone know where it is?
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.