Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you drink water everyday? If so, how many glasses per day? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

if you drink wanter everyday, have you noticed any changes in your looks?

ReputationRep:
    I tend to drink at least 6 glasses or so everyday and a lot of water at night I've noticed that I am actually happier with myself, and my skin has small spots due to school stress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahlaladolly)
    I tend to drink at least 6 glasses or so everyday and a lot of water at night I've noticed that I am actually happier with myself, and my skin has small spots due to school stress

how long have you been drinking 6 glasses/day? when did you start noticing being more happy?

ReputationRep:
    So I've been doing this for like 3 months now and I'm taking care of myself.
    Like it's just not water, but I'm trying to balance everything, relax and have a good diet and all these things have contributed to me being happy

(Original post by AliceWallace)
    how long have you been drinking 6 glasses/day? when did you start noticing being more happy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahlaladolly)
    So I've been doing this for like 3 months now and I'm taking care of myself.
    Like it's just not water, but I'm trying to balance everything, relax and have a good diet and all these things have contributed to me being happy
    Great! What kind of diet do you have, if it's not a secret?

it's just that I keep reading about drinking water and was wondering if it really helps to enhance healthy look.

ReputationRep:
    About 2L a day, done so for about a year.

ReputationRep:
    There are people who don't drink water every day? 😱

I drink between 2-3L per day, depending on how active I am. I've been doing this for a while, and my skin definitely is healthier (clearer and not as dry), same as my hair. I'm also more energetic and overall happier 🙂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I forget to drink water and then drink a lot when I remember (and have the motivation to move); I used to buy a 2l bottle of lemonade and that would hydrate me.

ReputationRep:
    I probably don't drink plain water every day but I do drink a lot of herbal tea which accounts to water

ReputationRep:
    i normally drink plenty of milk, which is like white water ? my skin is glowing with health.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I drink 2 - 3 litres a day usually, I think.

ReputationRep:
    About 3 litres a day (roughly 6 big glasses I think).

Also I though you died if you don't drink any (mostly) pure water for long enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epitype)
    About 2L a day, done so for about a year.
    Have you noticed any changes?

ReputationRep:
    i don't drink any water ...can't remember the last time i did >_< couple years ago maybe. I just drink juice and soft drinks instead.

ReputationRep:
    How do people drink so much water? I usually don't drink any until I run out of flavoured soy milk. Even then I have just been drinking a few mouthfulls of water from the tap each day when I have no soy milk.

ReputationRep:
    probably 3 or 4 liters a day, depends..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    i normally drink plenty of milk, which is like white water ? my skin is glowing with health.

ReputationRep:
    Have you noticed any changes?
    Yes. I stopped drinking 2L a day recently when I moved into university (since the water here tastes awful). Straight away, my skin appears to have more spots and marks, and generally, I'm tired and dehydrated. Need to go back to my old ways...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    x
    Drinking three glasses of water a day at least, over ten ones as a rule. A day without water is impossible for myself.

ReputationRep:
    Great! What kind of diet do you have, if it's not a secret?

it's just that I keep reading about drinking water and was wondering if it really helps to enhance healthy look.
    It's alright aha and I'm not really on a diet tbh, I'm just controlling what I eat, like for example I make sure I eat veg&fruit and at the same time have some savoury snacks
    Yeah it does! It hydrates you and keeps you going

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.