Turn on thread page Beta

Do you drink water everyday? If so, how many glasses per day? watch

ReputationRep:
    1-2 litres

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliceWallace)
    Hello,

if you drink wanter everyday, have you noticed any changes in your looks?
    Do I drink water everyday? Nah mate, once in a week. Sometimes a month.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Lmao. Idk if I'm OCD or sumthin but I drink exactly 9 glasses a day

ReputationRep:
    I try drink one glass every hour I'm home and awake (about 8-10 medium glasses). I started this a couple of months ago. My skin feels less oily and I feel much more refreshed.

ReputationRep:
    Mm I drink around 2 water bottles full at school, then around 5-6 glasses at home w/e that is.
    I think I've just done it my whole life, I actually find it weird when people say they don't drink water, what do you drink?

ReputationRep:
    I normally drink about a litre throughout the day, normally hot water.

I also drink about 3 cups of tea/coffee.

ReputationRep:
    There are people who don't drink water everyday?

I drink a gallon a day.

ReputationRep:
    My daily goal is apparently 1893ml (very specific, my Fitbit calculated it) but I usually drink more than that. Around 2 litres.

ReputationRep:
    i drink about 1.5L a day. still got crap skin

ReputationRep:
    I used to never drink water and I used to have quite a bit of acne and I remember always feeling tired. Since then I drink around 2-3L a day passively, my skin has cleared and I have a lot more energy during the day.*

*Why did that just sound like a commercial for water?

ReputationRep:
    Been trying to drink atleast 2L of water a day for the past month and I mostly remember to drink the 2L. Yes I have noticed a lot of significant changes in my overall general health. Although, I use the toilet more frequently especially during the night I've noticed that my skin is much more clearer. My skins clear and I don't have any spots or acne. I haven't noticed much changes to my hair that's the main reason i'm drinking water but hopefully i'll notice it soon. So yhh it's been helpful.

ReputationRep:
    I drink 3 700 ml refillable bottles of filtered water along with 1-2 teas (green tea or peppermint tea or normal tea with almond milk) i am known by my friends for drinking tons of water and always needing the toilet - it had its pros and cons I guess

ReputationRep:
    For real, who doesn't drink water????

No woneee there's an obesity problem.

ReputationRep:
    It changes everyday. I don’t measure in glasses though, I measure in litres. Ranges from 1-3 litres a day.

ReputationRep:
    2 cups a day

ReputationRep:
    I drink about 3-4 litres a day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raka_)
    I try drink one glass every hour I'm home and awake (about 8-10 medium glasses). I started this a couple of months ago. My skin feels less oily and I feel much more refreshed.

Sounds great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moopmeen)
    I drink about 3-4 litres a day.

wow! that's a lot!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you all!

ReputationRep:
    I drink around 6-7 glasses of water plus 2-3 cups of green tea throughout the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliceWallace)
    wow! that's a lot!
    Haha, indeed. I like the habit although people think I'm crazy when they see how much water I drink

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 2, 2018
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.