Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else applied for 2018 entry to study urban planning, design and management at UCL?

ReputationRep:
    I have! any news yet? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2fsawgroup3)
    I have! any news yet? xx
    no nothing yet you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olivia1999ldn)
    no nothing yet you?
    Neither! When did you apply? I applied on 13th Oct xx

ReputationRep:
    I only applied last week. do you know anyone from our course that has offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olivia1999ldn)
    I only applied last week. do you know anyone from our course that has offers?
    No I dont! I think UCL tends to give out offers quite late? thought I know some courses like English and Economics have offers out already! But I suppose urban planning is less competitive/ easier to decide! Where else and what courses have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    No I dont! I think UCL tends to give out offers quite late? thought I know some courses like English and Economics have offers out already! But I suppose urban planning is less competitive/ easier to decide! Where else and what courses have you applied?
    hopefully before christmas. I've only applied to UCL to study urban planning, so cutting it slightly fine. Let me know when you hear back.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there! I've applied to both the Urban Planning, Design and Development course as well as the Planning and Real Estate course. I haven't heard from UCL either but have received offers from all my other UCAS choices so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christopherwch)
    Hi there! I've applied to both the Urban Planning, Design and Development course as well as the Planning and Real Estate course. I haven't heard from UCL either but have received offers from all my other UCAS choices so
    Where else have you applied to? and are they also urban planning courses? if you dont mind telling xx

ReputationRep:
    I have!!! But havent got any reply yet...

ReputationRep:
    Where else have you applied to? and are they also urban planning courses? if you dont mind telling xx
    I've applied to UCL (2 courses), Sheffield, Cardiff and Birmingham! What about you? Good luck to all of you anyways!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christopherwch)
    I've applied to UCL (2 courses), Sheffield, Cardiff and Birmingham! What about you? Good luck to all of you anyways!
    Also applied to 2 UCL course! LSE and Durham too! Are you home or international?

ReputationRep:
    Also applied to 2 UCL course! LSE and Durham too! Are you home or international?
    Good luck to you!
    I would say im an international student, but my situation is quite awkward to be honest. I'm a UK national but have not been staying in the country for the past three years, hence most of the places I applied to did not allow me to pay home rates. Sheffield sent me an additional form which is gonna further access my rate status lol.

ReputationRep:
    finally received UCL offer for planning and real estate! hbu???

good luck anyways!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the department open day in feb? x

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting 😩😩
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I've also applied for Urban Planning, Design and Management as well as Urban Studies! Have you guys heard back from UCL yet? 😊

ReputationRep:
    Heyy, I've also applied for this course at UCL, I was told that they don't even consider/look at applications until the deadline (4 days ago) so everyone has a fair chance and more so for the International students applying. Also I heard UCL can also invite prospective students for interviews and ask some to write essays to give them. If anyone hears back from them, I'd love to hear?

ReputationRep:
    Heyy is there anyone whos still waiting for a offer?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! I’m still waiting. Feeling a bit anxious about waiting.😕 Anyone else hear back yet?☺️
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

University open days

1. UCL
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.