Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    At my school in P.E. (Physical education) we have to change into certain clothes in to play in, dress out. I have recently that I am very uncomfortable with doing this around the other girls. I must always go into one of the bathroom stalls to change, and when one is not available, I go out of site as much as possible. All the other girls I know of are comfortable changing in front of each other, so is this only me? Is this unusual?

ReputationRep:
    I was like you at school. as were a few of my friends we used to change in the loos. always wondered how everyone else was comfortable with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squeak)
    I was like you at school. as were a few of my friends we used to change in the loos. always wondered how everyone else was comfortable with it.
    Yeah but Ive been doing this for about 2/3 years now. Shouldnt I have gotten over it?

ReputationRep:
    Don’t worry i have been at my school for 4 years and i’m still like that
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yep I was always like this and still am now. I will still not get changed in front of friends. I just like my privacy a lot more than most!!

There is no harm in going into the loos if it makes you feel a bit more comfortable. I trust that your teachers don’t have an issue with it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex Fierro)
    Yeah but Ive been doing this for about 2/3 years now. Shouldnt I have gotten over it?
    I have been doing it for ten plus years!!! 😂 the only person I will change in front of is my husband

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by del1rious)
    Yep I was always like this and still am now. I will still not get changed in front of friends. I just like my privacy a lot more than most!!

There is no harm in going into the loos if it makes you feel a bit more comfortable. I trust that your teachers don’t have an issue with it?
    As far as I know, my teachers are fine with it. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex Fierro)
    As far as I know, my teachers are fine with it. Thanks.
    Good, then there is no reason whatsoever to stop. Everyone has their boundaries and their comfort zones so don’t worry about it

ReputationRep:
    Same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by del1rious)
    Good, then there is no reason whatsoever to stop. Everyone has their boundaries and their comfort zones so don’t worry about it
    Alright thanks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.