Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys ! I love Korean dramas but I don’t know what website to watch them on. I watch it on Netflix but that’s not that great since it’s not got the full range of Korean dramas . Help !
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    https://www.viki.com/. It's either £5~ subscription or put up with ads, but the quality is great (HD), subbers are quick, they have all the big shows and it's almost in line with Korean air times :love:

ReputationRep:
    Kai's Wife

ReputationRep:
    @taengerines guessing you're a BTS fan? 😀😀😀😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SK???)
    Hey guys ! I love Korean dramas but I don’t know what website to watch them on. I watch it on Netflix but that’s not that great since it’s not got the full range of Korean dramas . Help !
    I use viki, its a mobile app and has all the popular kdramas, but the ads are sooo annoying . Either that or dramafever but that costs after a bit, sometimes even websites work lmao. Hope you get to enjoy your kdramas soon tho ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiesmoleac)
    I use viki, its a mobile app and has all the popular kdramas, but the ads are sooo annoying . Either that or dramafever but that costs after a bit, sometimes even websites work lmao. Hope you get to enjoy your kdramas soon tho ^^
    Thanks it’s working now

ReputationRep:
    I have heard about Drama Fever, but I always use Viki. It has really improved in the last few years, and you can use Viki on computer, tablet, mobile and smart TV.

They have started to put lots of Korean titles on Netflix too.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    REMINDER: Please make sure any website suggestions are in line with TSR's rules on copyright infringement.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq...and_conditions

First time in ages I've had to clean out so many naughty posts. :security:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    REMINDER: Please make sure any website suggestions are in line with TSR's rules on copyright infringement.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq...and_conditions

First time in ages I've had to clean out so many naughty posts. :security:
    What
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SK???)
    What
    TL;DR version: no linking to or mentioning unlicensed/illegal streaming, download or torrent sites. The remaining posts and suggestions all seem legit, however.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.